Warwick project... I had no clue it was this big!!!

by sosoconfused 67 Replies latest jw friends

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Snare...I like your comment..."It's a hideaway complex".

Does anyone ask...WHERE IS THEIR TERRITORY? How many miles must those thousands of people living there go, to "find the Lord's Sheep"? How many JW's already live in that area? Isn't that area already saturated with enough JW's for the ratio of worldly people? OR are they going to do their "territory" on the computer?

OR...Is it that, in a few years, after they get it all nicely built with free slave labor...they SELL IT for a HUGE substantial NON-TAXABLE PROFIT. These guys are sly . Laughing all the way to the Bank. They are no different than other "Evangelical" "Christians" clambering for "donations" to "further" "the Lord's work".

Watch Tower is all about profit, power and control. The only thought for the little guy is how to use him and his family for their benefit, and then if he won't "obey" toss him aside, like yesterday's trash.

Wake up - Wake up - Wake up. The Watch Tower can only exist if you keep feeding this Monster. So, are you going to continue to be a pawn in making their lives better, or are you going to wake up and really open your eyes. to what is really going on, and quit feeding this Monster.

It is up to you.

They profit...or you profit...It does NOT go both ways.

Just Lois

• sd-7
    sd-7
    I had no clue it was this big!!!

that's what she said

At least...that's what she [may or may 'evidently' not have] said...

--sd-7

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

sd-7 ..sweet ..lol

• darth frosty
  • *lost*
    *lost*

Snare bang on dude, it just hit me.

They gonna shut the doors on the jw's and flip them the bird. I do believe that is what they are planning.

• Mum
    Mum

My money's on what "lost" said.

• fresh prince of ohio
    fresh prince of ohio

To me, all this sterile opulence is just all the more evidence of what a rudderless ship the WTS has become. 'Damn boys, we're sitting on a shitload of cash! Hell, let's spend a few million of it to create a hell of a sweet place for ourselves upstate!'

Like a mid-life crisis red convertible or something.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Check out the blueprints they are nicely set up for visitors and the'donations' said visitors will be bringing with them!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Funny how you forget things.

Lets look at the timeline here. We know that 9/11 scared the GB/lawyers shitless. They immediately began plans to get out of brooklyn. I was looking at the PDFs of plans here and by 2005 they had picked out this real estate and began the process of making their escape from Brooklyn a reality.

We are talking about an almost 20 yr project taken up on the eve of the toes of the end of this system of things.

So while they continue to admonish the R&F not to put their trust in money, jobs, earthly things or to plan for a future in THIS system of things, they are DOING THE VERY THING THEY PREACH AGAINST?!?

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley
    We know that 9/11 scared the GB/lawyers shitless

So much for trusting in Jehovah, huh?

While the R & F is basically told to throw caution to the wind (i.e. "trust in Jehovah") by not getting an education, don't save for retirement, don't worry about growing old in this system of things, etc., the GB apparently does not have the same faith in God's "loving" ptotection everyone else is supposed to.

Apparently Jehovah is no match for Al Quaida or the big city.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit