"I won't watch HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER" because Neil Patrick Harris is gay"

by OnTheWayOut 34 Replies latest social entertainment

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sheldon Cooper on Big Bang Theory is Gay..

Sheldon eats Chinese Food on the show..

I`m ordering Chinese Food one more time then I`m done!..

............................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• cognac
    cognac

lol Outlaw...

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Since you say your mom liked Rock Hudson, have you asked her why does she not like Neil?

I've posted here before of why I choose the name ShrileyW, to show the hypocrisy in the Org, Shirley and her "roommate" started attending the same Cong I did when I was in the 5th or 6th grade, I'm over 50 now and they're still roommates. I know somewhere in this world there are roommates that are not "roommates" but if you saw these two you'd know. Even others in the Org comment about it sometime but they just say "in due time jah will take care of it and clean out his organization" . . . Ugh

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

NPH is AWESOME!

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Mad Sweeney!!! Nice to see you.

I really like that darn show.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I don't want to push Mom into being a more obedient JW. She gives in to her worldly husband (and probably actually to herself) and watches action movies with violence and magic and cheaters and all that. Her hypocrisy allows her to feel she is standing firm on this issue.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Sheldon Cooper is not exactly a huge surprise

• laverite
    laverite

I wonder how she found out about NPH. Maybe it was the opening act at the 2013 Grammys the other night. :-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3IpegKvdt0&feature=player_embedded

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Tell your mom she can watch Mordern Family cuz one of the gay guys isn't really gay. I wonder if she can guess which one.

• laverite
    laverite

I wonder how people who take this stance deal with Broadway. Is Broadway off limits, then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6S5caRGpK4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit