"I won't watch HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER" because Neil Patrick Harris is gay"

by OnTheWayOut 34 Replies latest social entertainment

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

That's what my JW mother said. Folks, there are plenty of reasons not to watch HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, but a gay actor playing a straight part is not one of them. I should give her a list of known gay actors and ruin a bunch of movies and t.v. shows for her.

I know she liked Rock Hudson back in the days.

Neil Patrick Harris is one that makes it difficult for gay-haters because he is so likeable.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Tell her Leo Greenless was a gay GB member and that Frederick Franz held nude Bible studies with his favorite bethelite boys.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Ask your mom what she thought of Richard Chamberlain in the 1983 mini series, The Thorn Birds. That was a bodice ripping book and mini series.

Also Richard Chamberlain in the 1980 mini series Shogun. Gay. He was gay before the filming, during the filming, and after the filming. He is gay. He is an actor and a very good one.

Just Lois

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

What about all the musicians, actors, designers who are gay?

• cognac
    cognac

Ask her if she watches people in shows kissing or holding hands while in real life they are married to other people.

Watching gay people is bad but cheating is ok?

Or for that matter, swearing, gambling, magic, violence, etc, etc, etc is ok also?

• talesin
    talesin

When my mother said that, I asked her how much she loved Perry Mason.

Yup, Raymond Burr was ............ gay!

lol, it just put the whole ridiculous thing in a bit of perspective. And, she quickly moved along to another topic.

t

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

My sister who's the only one in our family still in, said the same thing..

so much for not hating the person, only "hating what they do" ...

ya kinda are ...... hatin' on a person cuz a what they do..

should you refuse life saving medical treatment from a gay Dr..

what about the people you do like, but don't know ... oh the delemma of hypocrisy ..

• extractor
    extractor

What! Doogie Howser's gay?

• Tater-T
  • flipper
    flipper

Your mom's missing out ! LOL ! Neil Patrick Harris kicks a$$ in the Harold and Kumar comedy movies ! Dude is really funny. Peace out, mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit