"I won't watch HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER" because Neil Patrick Harris is gay"

by OnTheWayOut 34 Replies latest social entertainment

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

cantleave I was going to say... if one were to avoid watching anyone gay on television they would essentually need to throw away their TV set.

You couldn't even watch commercials... lol.

-james

backseatdevil.com

• Scully
    Scully

I wonder if she'll watch Behind the Candelabra. After all Liberace was "special", plus Michael Douglas and Matt Damon are special, but not in the way Liberace was "special".

I'm saying "special" in lieu of the other word because I don't want Liberace's estate "laughing all the way to the bank".

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Sir Ian McCellan. Gandalf the Gray. Baddest MotherF***ing wizard that ever lived ! Gay. Penis or Vagina fancy does not a good person make.

Boyhowdy, I need to lay off the Dickel and Club Soda. Or not.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I find it difficult to suspend belief to the pont where I really get "in" to films etc, so sometimes the knowledge of what a person really is gets in the way.

A really nice person playing a monster for example. So, perhaps this is all Mother means ? I don't know, you know her prejudices better than anyone.

I have a born-in nephew who overtly hates gays, so it is probably an endemic problem with JW's.

• ilikecheese
    ilikecheese

She also shouldn't watch it because Cobie Smulders had a child out of wedlock.

Even worse, everyone has seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Jason Segel's junk.

Worst of all, Alyson Hannigan played a witch on Buffy.

How I Met Your Mother: Not for true Christians.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit