The world WILL end, but not for religious reasons...

by Monsieur 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty
    Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying, Where is the promise of his coming?

So anybody who doesn't fall for your Mormon cult apocalyptic fear-mongering is a scoffer walking after their own lusts. Utter piffle.

In reality its intelligent rational people that reject this sort of superstitious nonsense. But just like cult apologists everywhere its easier to attach pejorative labels to those who disagree with you than engage with the evidence.

• jgnat
    jgnat

The way of the bell curve says that world population will begin a decline in forty years. I do think we have a choice whether that will be a decline through violence or intelligent compassion. Populations declline on their own in an atmosphere of peace and security.

• flipper
    flipper

The world is NOT gonna end. I mean WTF kind of proof do you have ? It's gone on for centuries and centuries. It's bad enough that we have religious nutcase apocalyptic freaks claiming we have to have " guilt " about our lives so religions keep people trapped with fear of the alleged " end times " which never come- now you are saying science or something says it will end ? Billions of years from now maybe, but I doubt very seriously any time soon or in the next thousands of years. No proof to support it . I don't buy it

• cantleave
    cantleave

You don't think the earth, and even the universe itself will end at some point and all life in it?

Of course I do, but not until the sun destroys it.

Cold Steel you do talk some utter shite!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit