Can any Witness possibly anwser this question?

by jerome 132 Replies latest watchtower bible

• apostate man
    apostate man

Thanks Alan for that link. I have been waiting for someone to come up with a good refute to my faith and will read that site intently. I have never heard of Modalism before, I've always heard my faith referred to as "Oneness", which I suppose is the same thing. It also looks like they have refuted the 60 Q&A that I had posted in a diff. thread, which I will also go through. I personally have never thought of God as only being "one thing at a time", so this will be interesting to finally put a label on my beliefs.

Break the chains that bind you,
    unless, of course, you're into that sort of thing.
  • simwitness
    simwitness
    All good points, simwitness, although if our knowledge of God comes from "within, without any outside influence", there will be as many gods as there are people.

thank you...
    I want to clarify one thing...

I did not intend to say that "our knowledge of God comes solely from within", What I had intended to point out is that "our ability to know god comes from within". We certainly get "knowledge" from many external sources. The Bible is one such source.

IMHO, knowing God is much deeper than having knowledge of God. I also refuse to limit my ability to know God based on any single source of knowledge.

I learn something new everyday, but some things I know despite this.

(edited to clarify the clarification...)

• thewiz
    thewiz

dungbeetle

you win

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit