Forum Policy: Off Topic Comments and Nonsense

by Simon 53 Replies latest forum announcements

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Ah man, if the Whanker brothers get kicked off I'm leaving! LOL. Where will I see my daily laugh-fest?

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Can we also ban posters that think they are Christ too? (Pretty Please!!!)

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Being the messiah grants you a god given right to trash other peoples threads with your schizophophrenic delusions apparently....

• Satanus
    Satanus

Messiahs are mostly ignored, on this site, like they were 2000 yrs ago, until they died. Not that i'm making any suggestions. Of course, if they WERE deleted, my world would survive.

S

• minimus
    minimus

Where shall I go to??

• 5go
    5go

I like hp's system of a flag button comments for attention. But it would probally over load your message box.

• suavojr
    suavojr

People can't just act civilized! Is this too hard? Thank you Simon for this site!

• Simon
    Simon
    I like hp's system of a flag button comments for attention. But it would probally over load your message box.

A combination of automatic filtering combined with some member-flagging to alert us will mean we can do a lot better with a lot less effort.

The best system works on an appeal basis - i.e. if enough people with sufficient reputation flag something for removal then it is removed or hidden and the person concerned can appeal it if they think they have a valid case ... that way the policing of the system is just required (mostly) for the appeals and idiots / spammers have to do work to change things which they are typically not willing to do and know is pointless.

• mouthy
    mouthy

OOPs I guess I am considered one of the "religious "nuts

But I do believe religion is the opium of the people. I only say what I believe
    .Sorry if it bothered any of you.I am NOT religious I am spiritual.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Mouthy, I can't imagine anyone would find anything you say objectionable. And even if someone did, Simon wouldn't delete your comments, you are everybody's mum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit