Forum Policy: Off Topic Comments and Nonsense

by Simon 53 Replies latest forum announcements

• Simon
    Simon

Some people didn't seem to get the message so I'll repeat it to make clear:

Posting off topics comments and general gibberish / nonsense is something I class as spam and will not be tolerated.

Any posts found will be removed and if it's repeatedly by the same poster then they will be deleted as well.

Thank you for everyone else who uses the forum for proper discussion.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Oh dear, I'm in trouble now.

Nonsense is my favorite kind of sense.

• still thinking
  • Comatose
    Comatose

lol - I read a gibberish post earlier by a guy about people watching him. I went to respond to it out of amazement at its all over the map insanity, and when I hit submit, it errors out and was gone. I am guessing this post was created about that one, and Simon you zapped it before I responded. :)

• prologos
    prologos

to wit: we hope nobody here gets in trouble because of their wit

• 5go
    5go

You forgot posting three times in a row without a reply. Also if you run out of typing space you probally shouldn't post it.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Thanks again Simon, without such input from yourself this excellent place would sink to the same low level that other sites have, where true debate is a stranger.

• *lost*
  • Simon
    Simon

BTW: This also includes posting obnoxious images solely designed to shock people. They are not welcome.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Simon: BTW: This also includes posting obnoxious images solely designed to shock people. They are not welcome.

Does that apply to OUTLAW?

Personally, I love his irreverent posts and in-your-face style.

Don't muzzle the dog!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit