Symposium: Beware of Apostates! - 'God's Word is Truth!' District Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses 2013 - not on JW.ORG

by mindnumbed 121 Replies latest watchtower bible

• HarryMac
    HarryMac

bttt... for those lurkers who had to get dressed up on a Saturday.

• Cirkeline
    Cirkeline

http://youtu.be/HSEVEeUSkD0

I dont know if the link works, but the talk's on YouTube. Search for "human apostates". Its a video of Lagamer. You might wanna skip to 2:00

• clarity
    clarity

GO to Designer Stubble pg two ...for talk!

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

apostates are just people who carry a brighter torch than the WTS....apostates are thinkers....without blinkers.

• clarity
    clarity

bump

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Joepublisher1 - "Like so many have commented, I too didn't need an apostate site to start questioning things."

Same here.

I intuited more and more that something was off (many things, actually), came to certain conclusions based on reason and logic, and only then started visiting XJW sites to confirm those conclusions.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Steve 2:

I also did not need so-called apostates to open my eyes to what was wrong when the JW religion did all that all by itself. No apostates necessary.

I knew there were things wrong with the religion before I ever read so-called apostate writings. I had several rude awakenings and had no tolerance for their attitude towards women, college and responsible working people. I let it go in one ear and out the other and was determined not to let it touch me.

Joepublisher1:

Like you, I also felt the 1995 changed teaching on generation was a major stumbling block.

The JW religion was really over for me in my heart and there was no turning back. I knew we were all had. After this I just stumbled along and stayed on the fringes of the congregation (to avoid being damaged by the religion or the people in it) until I began my "fade" in early 2001.

Sorry I didn't read all that so-called apostate literature years earlier. All it did was confirm what I suspected all along. But, I am grateful I did finally learn and am out of there free and clear with no family to rescue.

I feel for anybody else who has family trapped in this religion.

• Eiben Scrood
    Eiben Scrood

Just the tone of the speakers is absolutely insipid. I hate the inflection of their voices. It's a condescending lilt serving its purpose to overcome the listeners' natural aversion to such hate.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Moses Unedited - "Why would they devote so much time and use such vitriolic language to demonizing dissent and independent thinking if it were not a real threat to their claims of 'God’s channel of communication'?"

Oh, yeah; they've cranked the rhetoric up to 11 for a reason; I figured that out a long time ago.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Thanks for the You tube link ..The speaker put it across quite well, as a talk, but a pity it was filled with false accusations and hate-speak - just like some apostates are [spot the difference? ]

So "Elders dispense truths at Jehovah's table" I wish that were true. If it was true then my life would be a lot easier.....We are "Wicked, Unruly people, the Seed of the Serpent" "Satan's helpers" "Seasoning the brew with poisonous lies " ... I ought to be hurt by that, but I am not surprised.

The identifying characterics ? We profess to follow Jesus (only some do) but are "too proud to do the service" . I did it for 45 years man and boy and pride had nothing to do with it. We"draw away disciples after ourselves" .. so who are you following? Who is our charismatic leader? There is none! It is a WT fabrication that there is a big worldwide united apostate organization... It does not exist ! Just a bunch of individuals who are totally different to each other but disaffected from the WTS. "We claim to serve God (again, only some do) but reject his representatives" - rather we expect those claiming to be his reps to be able to support their claims. Is that unreasonable?

The faithfull are told to avoid all contact with us as if we had a deadly contagious disease that they would contract if they spoke to us . we are "Mentally diseased" . I guess they mean like a rabid dog??? After all , we are the Anti Christ.....

Many other falsehoods and misrepresentations were contained in it .. It is like in "1984".. The "Ministry of Truth" spent its time dispensing lies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit