Women, What type of man are you attracted to?

by Este 59 Replies latest members private

• Heaven
    Heaven

LOL @ Billy!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm an introvert. I'm attracted to extroverts as friends and lovers. But they can't be overbearing extroverts who's mission is to turn me into another extrovert. They have to be patient and thoughtful extroverts who like me just the way I am. And it doesn't hurt if they think I'm funny. That's my hubby.

• Este
    Este

A pretentious person is so easy to see through, whereas an honest person acts according to whatever comes out of his mouth (out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks). Its true, you have to get to know the person in order to see if you are attracted to them. My first attractive feature is the appearance, then comes the part where I get to know them. I have never been attracted to a person based soley on personality. Does that make me superficial?

E.

• Este
    Este

I'm an introvert. I'm attracted to extroverts as friends and lovers. But they can't be overbearing extroverts who's mission is to turn me into another extrovert. They have to be patient and thoughtful extroverts who like me just the way I am. And it doesn't hurt if they think I'm funny. That's my hubby.

I have been told that I am an introvert as well Mrs. Jones. I keep my thoughts to myself unless I engage in a conversation that allows me the chance to express myself. I am shy and cringe around too many people in the same room lol. First thing on my mind is what should I talk about in order to carry on a conversation.

E.

• Este
    Este

Everyone has to agree that finances are a big part of being in a relationship, afterall you cannot live on love alone. You have to exist in this world for as long as it lasts so a man that can provide for the family has to be a desirable trait wouldn't you all agree?

E.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

When I started dating again after over 20 years of being married it cracked me up that invariably the few two questions my new girlfriend was asked by her friends/family were:

Does he have a job?

Does he have a car?

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

oops - the first two questions

• Stubborn Disbeliever
    Stubborn Disbeliever

I don't have the right "picker", so I just pick the "wrong" guys. I think I know a guy and he seems so great, and then BAM! Honestly, after a couple long-term relationships and few crappy ones between, I just want a guy who won't cheat on me (or abuse me in any way, please), someone who wants "the deed" at LEAST every other day (I will go for twice a day or more lol), loves to be a true gentleman (open doors, hold hands, slap on the a$$ while walking by), takes out the trash, loves my kids (and will actually acknowledge them as opposed to, "you're in the way of the baseball game"), and yes, has a job lol. Oh, and good sense of humor. I don't care what they really look like, to an extent, yes. If anyone can find that guy, please let me know. Ha. I won't hold my breath.

• Este
    Este

As people grow older they seem to be less picky so-to-speak. Some people will take anyone that comes along lol. Oh to be 18 again, yet with a head full of knowledge would be such a blessing. For those with faith, the day will come where we become young again, so life is not over as some might think. I was recently attracted to a female about the same age as me and one that I knew as a teen. One huge problem, she is married. She dropped by my door I did not even think about being with her until she expressed how she still had feelings for me. Her husband won the lottery so has millions of dollars but still she seems to be lacking something. That wonderful feeling of being in love. Apparently she is not in love. Love seems to overcome all obstacles, so finding love is truly the best way to go.......so how many people have been in love? I for one feel that I have not been in love before, but became attached out of circumstances......yup got my g.f. pregnant at an early age......well enough about me, next lol.

Estephan

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

I'm attracted to men who are in their sixties, bald, a little overweight, smart, funny, and loving.

Hey, I just described my husband!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit