Women, What type of man are you attracted to?

by Este 59 Replies latest members private

• scary21
    scary21

#1 Intelligent. I love smart guys

#2 Humorus I love to laugh

Looks are not that important. Bald is ok but I do like a good body. Lawrence Krauss is a good example, I find him very attractive.

I LOVE NERDS...........with just a touch of bad boy

• free2beme
    free2beme

You know, there is truly someone for everyone. Saw a woman the other day about 300+ lbs with a sort of beard. She had a man holding her hand and by her side ... people too in to looks are shallow to me. But looks do matter, but even if you study beauty in history. You see that what is beautiful now is not what was considered such in the past. Most of the beautiful looks now, would have been considered ugly or unhealthy in the past.

• Este
    Este

I LOVE NERDS...........with just a touch of bad boy

A nerdy bad boy interesting lol. I find that many females are not so much into appearance. As I get older I want to be sure that I do not look too old for the female that I am with. This makes me feel uncomfortable...

E.

• finally awake
    finally awake

Free2beme - I tihnk you must have seen me somewhere LOL. I am old, fat, and have more than my share of chin whiskers but Just Ron still loves me!

• Este
    Este

I wrote this song about an imaginary lover, it's called "She's Beautiful"......sometimes someone campatible is so hard to find. I have been married two times and don't see a third time coming to pass. So if you are in a relationship and are happy I applaud you :)

• tiki
    tiki

depends on the woman. some are more physical than others.

i personally require intelligence, fearlessness, humor, no lack of androgen, and a strong physique. i would never stand for a mealy-mouthed wimp who wanted a mama...or some goon whose brain lies solely in his crotch....or some wanna-be anything. i required (and got) a capable strong guy who can do anything he sets out to do, and who will cower or falter at absolutely positively nothing - AND he has to thoroughly love me and be my champion through thick and thin - as i am his.

i like very masculine men, with intelligence and humor. and sensitivity appropriate to the occasion.....

• Este
    Este

i like very masculine men, with intelligence and humor. and sensitivity appropriate to the occasion.....

I have been called Metro-sexual before don't know why lol....I am masculine yet soft spoken. I like to groom myself and don't like to get my hands dirty. I have worked primarily in an office setting so got used to being clean and well groomed. I am not wimpy by any means as I can get very angry when confronted. Some people think I am gay and that does bother me but what can I say? So what does that make me hmmm......metrosexual I guess lol.

Estephan

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Character, wit,

Very different than at 13.

• Este
    Este

I find this women very attractive.......such purity in her adornment. She is Palestinian.....

http://dpimediatraining.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/aya1.jpg

The image is too large to post so just click on the above link if you care to view it

Estephan

• whathappened
    whathappened

I like a man who wants to be the best he can be in every area of his life. He tries to be the best without being competitive.

He must be clean, well groomed and have manners. He can laugh and smile and isn't afraid to be vulnerable to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit