Women, What type of man are you attracted to?

by Este 59 Replies latest members private

• finally awake
    finally awake

I love my husband. I can't imagine wanting to continue living if anything happened to him. I'm fully capable of supporting myself and my family, so I don't *need* a man with a big wallet or a high paying job. What I do need is a man who is 100% committed to me and our family, who will do whatever needs to be done without complaint or nagging.

• Este
    Este

I'm attracted to men who are in their sixties, bald, a little overweight, smart, funny, and loving.

Hey, I just described my husband!

ha ha

• Este
    Este

I love my husband. I can't imagine wanting to continue living if anything happened to him. I'm fully capable of supporting myself and my family, so I don't *need* a man with a big wallet or a high paying job. What I do need is a man who is 100% committed to me and our family, who will do whatever needs to be done without complaint or nagging.

Sounds like good attributes....

E.

• Este
    Este

A good match for me would be someone in their forties, small and petite, as I am only 5'6" so I like proportion. She can't be mean or unreasonable, this seems to cause many problems. If you can't reason with a person in order to solve your problems you may as well give up. Nationality makes no difference to me just have to be comfortable with each others appearance. I am a GOD fearing man so she has to be the same, GOD fearing and genuine. I could not be with one of Jehovahs Witnesses because you have to believe pretty much everything you are taught and I don't. However I do like the discipline instilled into one of Jehovah's Witnesses. So does a GOD fearing man make a difference to any females out there?

Estephan

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Este: "... I am a GOD fearing man ... "

So glad you're back on your meds, Estephan. Last few times we heard from you, you were Michael the Archangel, Jesus Christ, or some other nonhuman entity. When you find your "god-fearing" woman, be sure she's willing to make sure you stay on those meds. I'm serious. I think you have a good heart, and I wish the best for you.

• Este
    Este

Este: "... I am a GOD fearing man ..."

So glad you're back on your meds, Estephan. Last few times we heard from you, you were Michael the Archangel, Jesus Christ, or some other nonhuman entity. When you find your "god-fearing" woman, be sure she's willing to make sure you stay on those meds. I'm serious. I think you have a good heart, and I wish the best for you.

I am still who I am parakeet person. I am not looking for a female just talking about life and relationships. If I happen to meet a female I am attracted to I may or may not be with her. This is because GOD will choose my mate for me. Any relationship I find in this world more than likely will be broken in the New World......

Estephan

P.S. I do have a good heart otherwise how could I be the faithful and discreet slave?

• Este
    Este

This is me.......I am Estephan

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

"This is me.......I am Estephan"

Yes, we know it's you, Estephan.

Now let's allow this thread to get back to its topic.

• Este
    Este

Yes, we know it's you, Estephan.

Now let's allow this thread to get back to its topic.

Are you male or female parakeet? And you sort of interupted the topic wouldn't you say?

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

UnCULTured!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit