Women, What type of man are you attracted to?

by Este 59 Replies latest members private

• Este
    Este

What causes a female to become attracted to a man. Is it looks, personality, or a combination of both?

• *lost*
    *lost*

Strength of character

• Este
    Este

Strength of character as in kind hearted, honest, loving etc. ?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Women are attracted to men with a big bulge in his pants...

...his big, bulging wallet.

• steve2
    steve2

Mae West likened a good man to a cup of freshly roasted coffee: Piping hot, tanned and very stimulating.

• *lost*
    *lost*

lol

• finally awake
    finally awake

The men Hollywood showcase as some sort of ideal of manly attractiveness don't really appeal to me. I don't feel any attraction to a person I know nothing about, even if I can objectively say that the person is handsome. What attracts me is a man who knows how to do things - competence - and who cares about helping the people around him. What that man looks like barely even registers.

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

I guess (although strength of character is nice, but you can't tell that about a man until you get to know them)...when I feel attraction to a man it is because of his eyes and a friendly smile

I like a man who is nice and can take the initiative to say hi to me without being creepy or overly obnoxious, and of course other than the bulge in his pants I look at a man's arms and hands....it is my weakness, big strong hands- so kind eyes and a confident firm handshake is what does it for me

CHG

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I have to get to know the person - it really is about the personality for me, an exchanging of ideas, laughter, caring.

• zeb
    zeb

pleased to meet you ladies!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit