23,720 JW child molesters

by silentlambs 62 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• one
    one

should be no surprise to find at least one sex offender in every cong., cut that number in half just to be conservative.

and the number silentlambs informed is just about right. 40,000 cong worldwide, not sure what the actual number is today.

silemntlamb himself mentioned that "every" cong. he went he found the problem alive.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

One commented,

should be no surprise to find at least one sex offender in every cong...
    Yes, but that isn't the point - the point is what the WTS does when these child molesters are pointed out to them - they DO NOT get the police involved, and they insist on two witness to the act of abuse before they take it seriously.

They will tell you that they are devoted to righteousness and that they are not like the "worldy churches because they are clean.

They much prefer to apply another coat of whitewash to their Kingdom Halls rather than scrub out the filth within it.

This is all according to Bible principles, they will tell you.

They will tell you that Jesus was the fulfillment of Mosaic law, yet they insist upon running their congregations by their strict interpretation of Mosaic Law. The patriarchal superstitious societies of more than 20 centuries ago hold a certain cachet for them.

- Nathan Natas, UADNA
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America)

• joelbear
    joelbear

Do they actually file disfellowshippings by offense?

Do they actually have a hard copy or computer file that has 23,720 names in it?

Fascinating.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

23,720 JW child molesters on file.

What kind of time frame are we looking at? Is this a file that contains all reported cases over the past twenty years?
    Cases pending further investigation?
    Actual Charges filed?
    There is a lot left un said.

No matter how thin you slice it there are always two sides
  • plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Nathan Natas

Approximately 6 child molesters for each "legitimate" member of the 'spirit annointed" remnant (the WTS estimates that half of the 8,000 partakers at the Memorial each year are "mistaken" about their "calling").
    What is wrong with this picture?

WOOOOOOOOSH! right over my head!
    Are you suggesting people are POSING as anointed as an attempt to hide their true indentity as molesters?

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns
    What kind of time frame are we looking at? Is this a file that contains all reported cases over the past twenty years?
    Cases pending further investigation?
    Actual Charges filed?
    There is a lot left un said.

I had eyed this thread for a while since it was posted and wanted to ask the same sensible questions as plmkrzy. Unfortunately, sensible questions and caution in this matter is largely ignored.

These sorts of figures are meaningless IMO if they are not in their proper context.

Path

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Path. Thanks I was hoping I wasn't the only one who wanted to know more.

I pop in once in a while to see if there was a response. I guess if I want to know something in particular about a post I need to learn to keep my arrs out of it.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Plmkrzy asked

Are you suggesting people are POSING as anointed as an attempt to hide their true indentity as molesters?

No, I'm not suggesting that. I suppose it could be possible, but I don't know of any instance of such a thing.

What I meant was (from my atheist point of view) that here we have an organization that claims to be "God's Organization," "spirit-directed" and all that good stuff, and if the figures we've been given for both groups (molesters / annointed remnant) are correct, it is strange that God's Holy Spirit would allow more molesters into the "spiritual community" than there are "specially celected holy ones."

I take it as another case of Holy Spirit: 0, Bullshit: 1.

Expose! EXPOSE! EXPOSE the "king" and his "kingdom"!
    - Nathan Natas, UADNA
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America)

• MavMan
    MavMan
    Recently, I was contacted by three different sources who claimed to have connected with people inside the headquarters of the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society of New York, located in Patterson , New York . These insiders provided my contacts with a computer data base number of 23,720 child molesters on file there

Three different sources who claimed to have connected with people inside? This is hilarious.

I love these facts from "sources" no body knows about.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

I appreciate the reasons why these sources would need to be kept confidential. At the same time, this confidentiality and the inability for anyone to substanciate these numbers along with their meaning in their true context make it impossible for any credible person to put any weight to the numbers at the present time. It can only be an unsubstanciated rumour and how much weight can we put to that?

So much is difficult to PROVE with regard to this matter, and sadly many victims will likely be disappointed in a court of law. IMO, this is the most likely reason why Dateline appears to be holding off on this matter.

I don't believe my or other's pressing this matter is showing insensitivity or disrespect to victims of abuse. Rather, I would not want to raise false hopes among them and help them understand the difficult and often painful realities of these matters.

Path

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit