Ex-Witness singles?

by Ephanyminitas 44 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB
    What's a commitment issue?

I suspect that is someone who is expecting a commitment. Or even worse, demanding one.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Xena
    Xena

Why... not being willing to commit all your assets into my name of course neyank

• SYN
    SYN

At last! An XJW singles thread! I'm single...mostly...

I'm sure glad we don't vote anymore like we did before we got the truth. Now we get to complain about everything ALL the politicians do!
    [SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate, Africa

• neyank
    neyank

Xena,

HAHAHA.

I should have known!!!

neyank

• flower
    flower

Ephanyminitas,

got your email. um lets see how can i put this nicely. i dont know you personally enough to say what kind of guy you are but i checked out the link you gave me and boy what a major turn off that was. i was thinking before 'hey he sounds like a nice guy' and then after seeing that i was like 'man can you believe the arrogance of this jerk'. i'm just telling you how 'I' felt as a woman reading that. maybe my feedback as an attractive, intelligent young woman will help you out in your search. just a helpful hint so to speak.

maybe its just me, but the whole personal advertisement thing really turns me off towards people. to me, a relationship is something that should develop naturally and not something that should be like a job interview or something. i mean geez.

but anyway good luck in your search for mrs. perfect.

flower

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

21 year old SINGLE multiracial Italian/Puertorican male from Chicago here.

6ft, 220 muscular lbs, black hair, black goatee, brown eyes.

College grad, certified personal trainer, multilingual, exJW and vocal advocate against JW, romantic and VERY sensual.

Love to cook, sketch, write, workout, and pamper that special someone if I could ever find her.

Pictures on my personal webpage, URL located in my signature.

Hows that? :)

This is a good thread. If Simon has the bandwidth he should start a forum for exJW singles. We all do share a very unique common bond that a person NOT ever affiliated with the religion simply cannot relate to.

PERSONAL WEBPAGE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html
    FREELANCE ARTWORK FOR SALE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/JasonArtwork1.html

• SYN
    SYN

Uhoh, Eph, you need to tone it down a bit I reckon!

I'm sure glad we don't vote anymore like we did before we got the truth. Now we get to complain about everything ALL the politicians do!

• Ephanyminitas
    Ephanyminitas

Flower (and SYN): Yeesh! o_O;;

um lets see how can i put this nicely. i dont know you personally enough to say what kind of guy you are but i checked out the link you gave me and boy what a major turn off that was. i was thinking before 'hey he sounds like a nice guy' and then after seeing that i was like 'man can you believe the arrogance of this jerk'. i'm just telling you how 'I' felt as a woman reading that.
    I, er, see. :-) Well, I don't know what in the world could possibly be arrogant about what you saw. I'm far from arrogant -- really. I mean, all I did was explain what I like. And I'm HARDLY a jerk! I respect your viewpoint and opinion, though; but I'm not nuts that you posted this veritable tirade publicly -- totally not cool.

maybe its just me, but the whole personal advertisement thing really turns me off towards people. to me, a relationship is something that should develop naturally and not something that should be like a job interview or something. i mean geez.
    It's just you. Just kidding! I'm not a big fan of the "advertisement" approach either, but I'm also not willing to enter into any kind of relationship (friendship or more) without knowing that there are some fundamental similarities at play. I don't have time to waste on a relationship whose basic intrastructure is flawed. Thus, I have that profile there as something of an introduction page. If someone's turned off by it, oh well -- obviously she's not for me.

Obviously, something raised your bristles (though I honestly can't imagine what). The whole thing is a "this is what I like to do, these are my favorite types of music, I like The Simpsons" sort of things. I think your reaction, while valid, was overkill. There's absolutely nothing so vile there. If you disagree, e-mail me for I'd like to hear what specifically was so evil. (O_o)

but anyway good luck in your search for mrs. perfect.
    Er, thanks. ^_^ Same t' you. Flower power!
  • Xena
    Xena

Ok so now I am like totally curious....don't suppose I could see too????

• SYN
    SYN

Send it this side, Eph, and I'll tell you whether she's just being cranky or not

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit