Ex-Witness singles?

by Ephanyminitas 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Ephanyminitas
    Ephanyminitas

You know, I'm somewhat shocked that there's no kind of singles area of the site. How great would it be (for me, at least) to find a great ex-Witness lady? I guess no one is too worried about it though.

• COMF
    COMF

We had a good discussion about ex-JWs pairing off, back a year or so. Here's the link.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=8352&site=3

• flower
    flower

i'm a great x witness lady ;)

who are you?

flower

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

You are so right. I find most women that don't know much about the Jdubs can not relate to you. I find that the way I was brought up that we were never taught any social skills so I am ver awkward in social settings. I am in a position now that Jdubs can't relate to me and non Judubs can't relate to me either.

Single Male here....

Will

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."
    Mark Twain

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

I've thought of that myself before. Any ladies around Macon? (smile)

Mike.

whatever...

• Prisca
    Prisca

I'm definitely single.

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

single ex jw woman right here...

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

How about a soon to be single exJW guy????????

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• yrs2long
    yrs2long

COMF - that was great reading - do you have a follow-up story? How have things been on the dating scene since then? I too have wondered if I should seek out x-jw's. I am currently dating a non-practicing shrink I met at work. He's a great guy but I often find myself telling him, 'You just don't understand.'

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I am currently dating a non-practicing shrink I met at work. He's a great guy but I often find myself telling him, 'You just don't understand.
    -------------------

Hi Years,

That goes hand in hand with my own experience with the shrinks I have met in my job. Most of them were clearly attracted to the mental health field because they had "issues." Rarely have I met one that really had it together or was a "master" of communication and understanding.

COMF, great link to a great thread. Thanks for posting it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit