Anyone can be saved

by StopTheTears 75 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

In Japan there is No Hell..There is GODZILLA..

Only Jesus can save you from ..

GODZILLA..

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/23/34748830_37838c9fbd.jpg

............................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Este
    Este

It is a choice of love. People will come to know GOD and know that He is a loving GOD - Este

So your god's offer is worship me or I will torture you forever.

How is that any different from an abusive husband who says "love me or I will hunt you down and kill you"?

Christianity is repulsive.

Lets see who will not repent after Jesus Christ arrives.... - Este

Your god is not worthy of my respect let alone my worship. He can kiss my arse.

This is easy for you to say because you have not witnessed any miracles. Once you have witnessed just one miracle your thinking will change. And also you have not felt the Holy Spirit.....it is Awe Inspring...

E.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I'm good thanks. I have love and happiness without any obedience or disobedience stuff, or fear. It's just love and happiness.

• cofty
    cofty

Este - How do you reconcile your warm fuzzy feelings about god and miracles and holy spirit with your evil teachings about eternal torment?

• Este
    Este

I'm good thanks. I have love and happiness without any obedience or disobedience stuff, or fear. It's just love and happiness.

Good for you, love and happiness is not an easy thing to attain yet find....

E.

• Este
    Este

Este - How do you reconcile your warm fuzzy feelings about god and miracles and holy spirit with your evil teachings about eternal torment?

The teaching is misunderstood. Eternal torment does not exist it is symbolic of wickedness being put to death forever and ever. Wickedness will not be allowed to show its ugly head so-to-speak. Think about it, satan is devoured so this is contrary to eternal torment correct?

E.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Dagney.

my loves made me Belgium waffles today. So much better than being sent to an imaginary hot spot.

• sspo
    sspo

He looks like Jesus relieved him of constipation. Jesus does work in a marvelous way.

• Wholly
    Wholly

Matthew 7:6

Revelation 22:5-7

• cofty
    cofty
    Matt 7:6 - Wholly

"Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs"

Typical christian arrogance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest