Anyone can be saved

by StopTheTears 75 Replies latest jw friends

• sizemik
    sizemik

I command you to love me more than anything else ... and I command you to love everybody else too ... that's an order. Anybody not following orders will eventually be detained indefinitely without trial and tortured, because I hate disobedience. Until then, you can hate them too. Repeatedly patronising them with the usual weird bullshit is permitted however.

By Order - Heaven.

• Satanus
    Satanus
    Matt 7:6 - Wholly

"Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs"

Typical christian arrogance.'

Yes, but don't forget the ♥.

S

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

LOL...Too funny Outlaw.

Question: what does does god have in common with Kim Jong Ill?

Apparently they both cannot tolerate any disobedience, and they both love the color red...

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

This is easy for you to say because you have not witnessed any miracles.

Behold the miracle of entropy!

• Este
    Este

Apparently they both cannot tolerate any disobedience, and they both love the color red...

Disobediance creates chaos as I have already mentioned. How should a parent raise a child, through obediance or disobediance? Which method would produce better understanding and behavior? Any parent would know this by experience.....

E.

• Satanus
    Satanus

The end of the world in 4 billion yrs? Say it isn't so.

S

• Este
    Este

The end of the world in 4 billion yrs? Say it isn't so.

S

ha ha

• Este
    Este

Where is "stop the tears" in all of this fine discussion?

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Atheism can be just as intolerant as religion. I see no difference. The way an atheist jumps like a spring on a fit whenever 'religion' comes up as a subject is very telling of intorerant traits. Perhaps many religious people condemn the faithless to hell / destruction; But no less atheists condemn believers to social death by ignorance and extinction by means of Social Darwinism. So tell me, what's so different? Dawkins is cooler than Jesus?

Eden

• Este
    Este

Atheism can be just as intolerant as religion. I see no difference. The way an atheist jumps like a spring on a fit whenever 'religion' comes up as a subject is very telling of intorerant traits. Perhaps religious people condemn the faithless to hell / destruction; But atheists condemn believers to social death by ignorance and extinction by means of Social Darwinism. So tell me, what's so different? Dawkins is cooler than Jesus?

Eden

Jesus was before Dawkins and Jesus is born of GOD. Why would people choose to follow man rather than GOD? Explain why all creation is similar each having reproductive capabilities, and is some creation eyes. nose. mouth, ears.......All by chance? Not possible.

E.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit