Anyone can be saved

by StopTheTears 75 Replies latest jw friends

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

I prayed that 2 Japanese men would come to church today, and thank God that 1 said yes so far.............so please pray he and his friend would come not only to church, but to Jesus.

And I meet another non Christian friend on Monday, please pray for her salvation.

When asked which is the greatest commandment, Jesus replied,

"Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it. Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." [Matt22:37-40]

Japanese men are some of the hardest people groups to reach with God's Word. M ay you LORD of all open the heart and mind of each of them. One came and was really touched, he said he didn't have a Bible so i gave him one. And he said he would like to go to church again, but would rather go with someone else.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

If I do not come to Jesus, what will he do to me?

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

The most important decision you'll ever make (and everyone must make the same decision) is whether or not to believe the Gospel (Good News) of the Lord Jesus Christ. It's the only way to escape the torments and fires of Hell for all eternity.

Literally, Jesus has paid for your sins so you don't have to in the Lake of Fire forever.

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

The most important decision you'll ever make (and everyone must make the same decision) is whether or not to believe the Gospel (Good News) of the Lord Jesus Christ. It's the only way to escape the torments and fires of Hell for all eternity.

Literally, Jesus has paid for your sins so you don't have to in the Lake of Fire forever.

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

• cofty
    cofty

You worship a monster. You do not love this evil tyrant - you have a bad case of Stockholm Syndrome.

You are like a battered wife who still adores and apologises for her bullying husband.

Get off your knees.

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

i dont know why it posted three times.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I am saved. It just is.

S

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I love Jesus and Sushi..

Thank God the Church had a Bathroom..

I had to Pee so Bad!!

.................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• barry
    barry

Matthew says to fear not those who destroy the body but fear God who can destroy both the body and soul in hell. So maybe the punishmsnt in hell is only for a time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit