Day One After Armgeddon written by a JW awaiting the Big A w/eager expectation - Warning: LOOOONG!!!

by Eve Deceived 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Just because you can imagine it, doesn't mean it's true.

Evidently, this is something Jehovahs Witnesses from the Govening body to the average publisher fail to understand.

• designs
    designs

'I love the smell of burning flesh, it reminds me of victory' jehovah

• tiki
    tiki

i was never a fan of science fiction......although this is evidently lacking the "science" element.........

amazingly delusional

• Comatose
    Comatose

Nice Designs!

LIKE love the smell of Armageddon in the morning.

• Adam Believed
    Adam Believed

Wow, that futuristic story of god induced genocide sounds so much better than the reality i'm living in. Thanks for sharing Eve. I'm going to start imagine my future after the big A right now...

Scene 1. Ext. Smoldering ruins. Day.

V.O. Adam.

"it's been 19 days since the big A. There are some Jehovah's Witnesses still in denial but it has become pretty clear to most of us that the mormans are the ones who had it right... We're getting word that they are occupying their own planets now and it won't be long before we are completely enslaved by them here on earth as it is now a real hell."

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

WOW! Way to say publicly: "I'm a delusional cultist"

• Unicorns
    Unicorns

Wow, what a beautiful story. But I have a few questions.

1. The story describes the dead looters in a very cold manner, as if they had done something wrong, yet the survivors go into peoples houses to take their food. They also remove dead bodies from vehicles to spare themselves from having to walk. I'm not understanding - is that not looting also?

2. The part of the story describing the surivors laughing after they looted(?) an unbelievers house, because he had a sign stating "No Jehovah's Witnesses" felt kind of disturbing to me. Maybe I'm not getting it, but what exactly is so hilarious about a person dying simply because he didn't believe in the 'correct' religion?

3. How did brother Isaiah, Abednego and Daniel manage to make their way to some random city in the US (or Australia)? Plane? Ship? Or did Jehovah magically bless them with wings with which to fly?

4. How did the brothers manage to set up satellite hook-ups and long distance communications? It's my understanding that a person requires a lot of education and training to be able to set up that kind of equipment, and we all know Witnesses are not supposed to do such things. Did Jehovah bestow this knowledge upon the brothers?

5. Where did the supplies to build the new houses and cities come from? What about the gasoline and bulldozers required to demolish the old the cities? How about the landscaping tools? Where did they manage to find enough architect Witnesses to build these new cities?

6. Where did the musical instruments come from? By the survivors account all the houses had been burnt or destroyed. Did the survivors open up new factories to produce instruments?

7. How did the brother in Part 3, who is 65, manage to have a young daughter with his resurrected wife? Does it not say in the Bible that resurrected ones are not allowed to remarry (which I assume means that sex is a no-no) even if it's to their former spouse? Was this a case of immaculate conception?

8. How often are the meetings taking place in the New System? Why are the meetings still happening? The door-to-door work is finished, the prophecies have been fulfilled, and after Jesus and the 144,000 have given up all the new information, it seems like there is nothing more to accomplish at the meetings. I'm just confused as the purpose of continuing to go to the meetings. Is it for fun? Or just boredom brought on as a result of living for eternity with a bunch of bland, judgemental bores?

Questions aside, it was a wonderful uplifting story about the destruction of billions of people so that a small group could live happily forever in their wish fulfillment fantasy. I give it 5 stars out of 5.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

A brother was already mowing the lawn.

It is hard to describe that moment looking at Isaiah and holding the commentary that Isaiah made on the book with the commentary of Isaiah.

I was planning on making fun of the guy but have realized that he's too stupid.

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

Eve Deceived: Nice to see a post from you, haven't seen any yet, other than your intro. post, by the way, have you been visited yet?.

This piece of fiction, from my perspective, sounds like a JW who has spent many years as a JW, now realizes the new system is almost 40 years past 1975 and the only way it can still remain real to them is to fictionize it. As story writing goes it is very much missing something, REALITY!

I am willing to bet, all thier JW friends just loved it, and have even asked them to write another story, you know, the one describing the termoil after the 1000 years, when Satan is let loose to wreck havoc again!!!! That should be real interesting.

Affectionately: Brother of the Hawk ( I will surrender my mind no more, forever )

• poppers
    poppers

"So we walked away from the hall into the deserted streets and found a big pickup truck standing in the middle of an intersection. A big burly man lay dead across the front of it, a woman lay dead next to it, we wondered briefly if she was the mans wife."

Notice the implied idea that since they were both dead these "worldly people" may have not have been married, and if so the further implication that maybe they were fornicators.

"We moved the bodies to the side of the road and started the pickup truck; it started straight away. The fuel tank was half full so we decided we would use it for our search. Brother Jim reached into the glove box and found a handful of CDs. They were all rap and heavy metal so he walked to a rubbish bin and threw them away."

What else would you expect to find in the glove box of evil worldly people other than rap and heavy metal?

The delusion of the JWs is so evident in this story of Armageddon survival. How can any rational person swallow such rubbish? Well, obviously, JWs aren't very rational are they. Glad to see jgnat posted the "antidote" link. That's the first thing that came to my mind when I started reading this codswallop.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit