New Video On Youtube About Shunning

by Watchtower-Free 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• His Excellency
    His Excellency

AAWA Refused to be intimidated by the negative minded homo sapiens on JWN. I'm highly impressed by this!.

• cantleave
  • EdenOne
    EdenOne

Well done.

Eden

• steve2
    steve2

A well-made and powerful video. A credit to Cedars. Well worth circulating.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I am pleased to see that AAWA are getting on with their mission, this is a powerful video, and I hope a great spur for change by the heartless WT.

The WT themselves cannot be appealed to on an emotional level, they never have and never will care one bit for the flock they are supposed to be shepherding, but Public Opinion may force them to change, I do hope so.

Too many have died already because of the unscriptural, immoral and inhuman Shunning policy.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Excellent video.

• tornapart
    tornapart

Powerful and straight to the heart.

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

"Beauty Aye" (written in Canadian)

• Terry
    Terry

The Watchtower is unaccustomed to being on the wrong side of Human Rights issues. They've always managed

to hide behind religious "faith" and martyrdom which, let's face it, is an easy dodge. The Squirm Factor will become

interesting to watch.

Study articles have gone about as far as they can go name-calling Ex-Jw's every rotten thing in the book. Let's see

what new arrow they pull out of their quivver this time.

Are EX-JW's stray sheep in need of a caring Fine Shepherd or are Ex-JW's festering pustules in need of a good squeeze?

They've not left a doubt!

Well here come the chickens ready to invade and roost!

• DATA-DOG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit