Update on AlanF's Daughter

by AlanF 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Alan and family,

I'm glad your daughter is on the mend and hopefully this accident thing will be a distant memroy.

Hugs,
    j2bf

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

HI Alan. I'm sorry I missed what was going on. Been slowing down on coming here lately due to being so busy. But I'm glad whatever happened with your daughter is okay now.

I know how hard it would be to see any of my children in pain.

Take care.

• ros
    ros

Good news, Alan. Glad to hear everything is getting back to well and normal.

Blessings,
    Ros

Ros
    "A religion that teaches lies cannot be true"--The Watchtower, 12/1/91 pg. 7

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

That's great Alan,
    Thanks for the good news!
    Randy

• Nemesis
    Nemesis

That’s great news Alan—but how are you? Are you feeling calm now, or are you still reviewing the past days? Stress is horrible especially when we are worrying about a loved one, how do you feel now?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Thanks for the update. I'm really glad to hear julie is recovering so fast, and will likey be as good as new. You and the other julie must be tremendously relieved.

SS

• rem
    rem

That's great, Alan! Glad to hear it. Here is to a speedy recovery.

rem

"We all do no end of feeling, and we mistake it for thinking." - Mark Twain
  • Farkel
    Farkel

Glad to hear about the speedy recovery, Alan. Six broken ribs has got to be painful, though.

Farkel

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

Alan & His Julies,

Now this is the kind of GOOD NEWS that I like to hear. Yes, she is young and is recovering fine, but I'm afraid that as parents, recovery for you will be slow. I'm glad she's recoving so well.

Did you do this? When my son was in a car accident last year, all I could do was look at his pictures from birth to now. He was so fortunate (only bruises, sore ribs, minor things), but the trauma for me was intense. All I could think of was, what if...

SUSCARRA

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit