Update on AlanF's Daughter

by AlanF 37 Replies latest jw friends

• crownboy
    crownboy

AlanF,
    Glad to hear your daughter on the road to recovery. It's great that this story has a happy ending.

Go therefore and baptize the people in the name of the father and of the son... what the hell, we just need to bring up the yearbook numbers!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

((((Great to hear Alan glad she's ok))))

No matter how thin you slice it there are always two sides
  • Had Enough
    Had Enough

Great to hear such positive good news.

Sometimes I wonder how we parents survive our childrens' growing-up years. My son totalled his car one time and when I saw the condition of it, I could not believe how he came out of it without a scratch.

The worry can just about do you in, but we all know how much it is all worth it.

Had Enough

"Never doubt that a small group of citizens can change the world.
    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
    ...Margaret Mead

• DannyBear
  • mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

Woohoo! that's worth celebrating! Thanks for sharing the wonderful news. Still have a 17 year old at home...can only imagine the stress your family has been dealing with. May it never happen again!

• Duncan
    Duncan

Alan

Glad to hear that things are going well. All the best

Duncan.

• think41self
    think41self

GREAT NEWS ALAN

Give your daughter a very gentle hug for all of us...and give your wife a great big bear hug from us. We are all relieved and happy for you.

think41self

She had the vocabulary of a brothel owner specializing in service to sailors with Tourette's syndrome

• one
    one

Seem like she and the whole family reacted positively, that helped...

Are you and your family inclined to go back to the wt now?

Have they visited you to prompt you? the 'organiization' may still love you all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit