Update on AlanF's Daughter

by AlanF 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Your daughter is a real fast healer. I would have been flat on my back for months, but then I am a lot older. Anyway, my best wishes to her for a complete recovery.

• larc
    larc

Alan,

I am so glad to hear that your daughter in well on her way to full recovery. As a parent myself, I can imagine how stressful this must have been for you and her.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

There you go buddy!
    A little reminder from the fates of how precious she is to you.
    Cherish always.

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

Dang!!! I've been up to my butt in alligators this past couple of months and missed this altogether! I'm sure sorry to hear about that.
    I had to go back in the archives to find out what happened.

I'm sure glad to hear that she is recovering and hope there is no lasting effects. Keep us posted, okay?

LoneWolf

• Simon
    Simon

That's fantastic news

Hope she continues to do well and puts it all behind her. You too AlanF - I can only imagine the turmoil you must have gone through.

• termite 35
    termite 35

I'm SO sorry I missed this...But glad I came in on a happy ending !XX

• California Sunshine
    California Sunshine

Every time i look at the board I wonder how your little one is doing.
    So very glad she is doing so well.
    What relief you must feel!

Sunny

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Phhheeww I'm soo glad she's doing so well. I can't belive she didn't milk another week off from school though .

Vennie

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching!!!"

• patio34
    patio34

Good news, Alan. Thanks for the update and give a hug to Julie daughter for us.

• picosito
    picosito

Thanks for telling us about your daughter.

Picosito.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit