WT Society Changes Definitions of Words to Control JW's for Their Agenda

by flipper 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

"Honest hearted". We have one definition of honesty - the wt redefines this as "believing everything the wt says".

Also "Open minded"; my jw ex-SIL always said that if only I were open minded I would be able to see "The Truth".

Retro

• Scott77
    Scott77

How about 'shepherding call' becoming 'encouraging visit'? I know someone metiioned this recently. The phrase 'evidently' has also been extensively misused. The lack of evidence notwithstanding, I have often wondered how its so easy for the Watchtower Society to go away with lie undetected.

Scott77

Scott77

• flipper
    flipper

RETROVIRUS- " Honesthearted " and "Open minded " - definitely those are words WT Society has abused meanings to for sure ! Believing verything the WT Society says and I've had my JW sister tell me similar things telling me my mind is closed to the alleged " truth " as well. The REAL truth is the rank & file JW's mind is closed to the " truth " and reality ! LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT for newbies or anybody else

• flipper
    flipper

Have to go do a big job today and wanted to bump up this older thread if some newer members hadn't read it. Any comments welcome ! Peace out, mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit