Why Do You Come To This Site?

by minimus 70 Replies latest jw friends

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Gwinnie ain't no great beauty thats for sure,but she is attractive, there is something about her.

Granny Grace we all love you and thank you for your prayers " (boy, do WE need 'em !)

I am addicted to this site, I check it regularly, I do so love to be up to speed on things whenever my JW family mention anything.

My main motivation is to help exiting JW's find a path that leads to freedom so that they can choose their way in life without unnecessary "baggage", helping them get rid of WT think, and pointing the way to further knowledge.

This was all done for me by the fabulous folks on this site when I left, so it is "pay it forward" for me.

• designs
    designs

Gwyneth Paltrow's Stylist defends her no panties sheer dress outfit.

In other News the Women's Movement just got set-back 50 years.

• talesin
    talesin

When I first came here, in 2003, it was because I had never met other ex-JWs. Now, I come here because I am housebound and well, it fills a need for being in touch with other people.

xo

tal

PS. and I hate that. :(

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

(((((Tal)))))

• talesin
    talesin

tx mrsjones, can you tell that today is a 'rough' one? ;)

xoxo

tal

• talesin
    talesin

oh well, I guess I'll live ,, mwah haha

• bigmac
    bigmac

i come here coz cantleave made me.

• bsmart
    bsmart

"I am not addicted. I could stop at anytime if I wanted."

ya sure, I'm addicted. And I don't want to stop!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Phizzy>Thanks....

• Fernando
    Fernando

Most of us probably also come here to deconstruct and reconstruct the bizarre Watchtower prison that inexplicably held us captive and kept us mindlessly ignorant.

We want to know that others had the same experiences and were also fooled. This means we are not mad - our human vulnerabilities were simply exploited to serve a hidden agenda.

Maybe we want to better understand why we defended our captors for so long before waking up and breaking free.

Maybe this will help us to help the prisoners we left behind.

(Why does the "true religion" secretly blind its followers to the "Good News" according to Paul, Moses, Isaiah and Psalms?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit