Why Do You Come To This Site?

by minimus 70 Replies latest jw friends

• tornapart
    tornapart

I can find out things way before my elder hubby does.. LOL

I can have a vent when I've had enough

I can learn things I'd not thought of before

I can sit in the 'peanut gallery' and watch people get verbally mad at each other (fun..... sometimes)

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

I come here because I enjoy it.

I am not addicted. I could stop at anytime if I wanted.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Just to comment on your blog on Why do you come to this Site? No really when I first came on this site it was to help me get my bearings and feel good about myself for leaving the Cult. Now it is to see what's going on and chime in on a subject that interest me. Also it makes me happy to see so many new ones signing up and sharing with us their story. Also learning about "new light" the WT has just vomit out. Before the flock learns about it. Totally ADD

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Because people here understand things no one else can.

Nuf said.

Doc

• minimus
    minimus

It is great that we know stuff before the rank and file.

Thank you elders for all the heads up!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Because you are all the remaining family I have left.(I have one very lovely daughter SUE who is not a JW)

But my other daughter ANN-MARIE is a JW & her kids ,grandkids ,etc ....So I have adopted you all as my kids

grandkids,mates,

I truly love to read what your all up to....& you know what else I do( that is gonna make a lot of you mad)

I pray for all those who go on JWN-Net every night ....

• Jaidubdub
    Jaidubdub

This site opened up my eyes to what is really going on into Borg. Things that didn't make sense before & frustrated the hell out of me are now as clear as crystal

This is one of the few places where ppl can understand what it's like being in the Borg. Even though the experiences are so different, in many ways they are also so similar.

• minimus
    minimus

nice Mouthy!

• designs
    designs

I come here for minimus and the latest news on Gwyneth Paltrow

• minimus
    minimus

I think she's ugly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest