Why Do You Come To This Site?

by minimus 70 Replies latest jw friends

• Londo111
    Londo111

I was googling quotes and items from the October/November 2011 Watchtower articles on 607 BC. Needless to say, I was highly skeptical of what I was reading on JWN and took everything with a grain of salt. I assumed this was a place of “lies, halftruths and misrepresentations”. It took a few months for my trust to be earned.

• AMO
    AMO

It fills the time in while the adds are on the tv.

AMO

• Londo111
    Londo111

Oops…I misread the opening question. I answered “why did”--now I will answer “why do.”

I come here because this is a central hub of JW news. There is news scattered on one site or another, but here, often there will be a link to those places. I don't have to go searching. The sheer volume of people here usually alerts to any interesting developments.

• myelaine
    myelaine

Divine Providence

• minimus
    minimus

Parakeet, I am a recycler.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Entertainment primarily.

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

I stumbled on this site the first time when I needed to verify which public talk I was supposed to give a couple years ago.

I googled the talk title and it found a talk title thread jgnat had done compiling talk outline numbers and titles.

Of course, I had to snoop a little, then I lurked for a while, then I signed up.....

Thinking for myself began, and continues on................

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'm here for the pie.

• prologos
    prologos

discussions that need to be done and are not to be had at the KH or among jws in general.

• paladin
    paladin

I come hear to learn the truth about the truth because I,m still stuck in the Borg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit