The Truth Changes: Watchtower of July 15, 2013

by Doug Mason 56 Replies latest watchtower bible

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

The Great Tribulation and the prophesies that were given were to the 1st century believers about the coming destruction of Jeruslaem and the temple in 70ad. The Messiah was talking to those people standing right in fornt of him he told them "truly i tell you ( those standing right in fornt of him) yoou will not finsh going through all the cities of Israel or tribes of Israel before you see the son of man coming in his Kingdom, he also told them not us 2000 years alter. "Truly i tell you (1st century beleivers) soem of you will not die (meaning some of them would still be alive) befroe the son of man comes on the clouds with his angles. So in essence the whole of Christianity is under adelusion and a lie. Otherwise we are saying The Messiah misled or told a lie. He did not lie and he did return with power and glory SPIRITUALLY and those beleivers were saved and received their reward. They no w rule in the Kingdom along with the King. Wake up , every generation for 2000 years has mssed the boat, the Kingdom is within us, it is spiritual, it cannot be seen,

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Great write up Doug!

I just read through it, skipping the mind-numbing prophecy they get muddled in, but holy crap! Are you freakin serious?! They put that in print? That is such a loaded words bunch of crap if I've ever seen it. It's like all of the "WTF?!" moments all in one article. This is awesome! I hope this helps blow a few more holes in their sinking ship!

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Hi Doug,

Please email me at [email protected] on this.

Thanks,

Randy Watters

• mind blown
    mind blown

Excellent work Doug!

Can anyone please tell me what date JW's will be studying this at the meeting?

I wonder how the anointed feel about this change?

• prologos
    prologos

mind blown :September 2, to september 29.

let the fun begin.

• mind blown
    mind blown

THANK YOU prologos! Much appreciated

It will be interesting to hear and see various reactions.........

• mind blown
    mind blown

It's only a matter of time now.....

The OBEY WT won't be out til Jan....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit