The Truth Changes: Watchtower of July 15, 2013

by Doug Mason 56 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Just for the record, the "wise virgins" class of the elect have the following understanding;

1. They know that Jerusalem fell in 529 BCE so the 2nd coming has to be dated to 1992.

2. They know there are TWO "great tribulations"; one is before the 2nd coming (Matthew 24:29) and the other is afterward, leading into Armageddon (Revelation).

3. The first "great tribulation" which was cut short, was the Holocaust/WWII. The "holy ones" who are saved by the cutting short of the days of this tribulation were the Jews. Now think about this! If the days were not cut short then no "flesh" would be saved. That right there tells you that the majority of the "holy ones" are going to die during this "great tribulation" which makes zero sense if this is a reference to Armageddon, where zero of the "holy ones" will be killed!! But once you realize the "holy ones" are the Jews and you apply Zech 13:8 where two-thirds were to be exterminated during this great tribulation, then you understand the days were cut short to save that last one-third. That's because six million out of nine million Jews had been effectively exterminated by late 1944. Had Hitler prevailed then the Jews as a nation would have been completely exterminated. Further, the tribulation is a specificied period of time beginning with the 62 weeks and cotinuing for one week from 1940-1947. If you calculate 70-week periods from 36 CE, you have the 70-week period for the 2nd coming occurring from 1506 BCE to 1996 BCE. It is divided into 62 weeks (434 years), 1 weeks (7 years) and 7 weeks (49 years). The end of 62 weeks means the great tribulation, amined at the holy ones (i.e. Jews and JWs, the focus of Nazism) would begin in 1940 and end in 1947. But two-thirds were killed by late 1944 so the days of this tribulation were cut short to save that one-third remnant of the Jews. Even so, the 63rd week ended in late 1947. This also ended the "gentile times" and thus the Jewish exile and thus the 1290 days, meaning the 1335 days would date the 2nd coming based on 1947 in 1992, 45 years later.

4. 1 Thess 4:15-18 clearly shows that absolutely no one is going to heaven before anybody else! Those alive when Christ returns do not precede those who have to be resurrected, but all "together" are changed! How is this possible? Because the 1st resurrection of the dead in christ is back into the flesh first. So when the 1st resurrection takes place, just before the 2nd coming, all the dead are back into the flesh. They are sown into imperfect bodies as 1 Cor. 15 shows, only those bodies are living bodies! ! Cor 15:38 though assures us: "but God gives it a body just as it has pleased him, and to each of the seeds its own body." Meaning God pairs personalities of those resurrected to the appropriate modern living elect one, who then recalls an ancient past life. This saves all the time it would take to orient ancient ones to the modern world, as well as makes the 1st coming invisible! Since Christ arrives late in 1992, the 1st resurrection had to have occurred before then! Can you imagine the WTS trying to teach this? They can't! But this is what is required when you correct the timeline and factor in the 1st resurrection. At any rate, Christ himself takes the body of a modern elect person, the prodigal son, and all of them are in the flesh for the 1000-year reign and for Satan's last rebellion and then for JUDGMENT DAY, which occurs after that. Then after Judgment Day, when death is no more and cast into the lake of fire, it is then that the so-called "rapture" takes place and ALL, TOGETHER are changed from flesh to spirit and that is when they meet Christ in the air, who is also changed. Even so, 1 Thess. 4 confirms the WTS is clueless about how the 1st resurrection works.

5. The elect also know that Judgment Day is not part of the millennium, but occurs after Satan has been destroyed. So the teaching that the the 2nd resurrection occurs during the millennium is also clearly a false teaching and underscores how totally in spiritual darkness the WTS is!

This is why the new teaching is clearly a struggle to try and harmonize what the Bible teaches about the "great tribulation." Matthew 24:29 clearly says "Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days... the sign of the son of man will appear in heaven...." So that's the other joke here. The WTS thinks "after" and "cut short" is synonymous with "interrupt"! That's a joke. The WTS thinks the great tribulation is interrupted and has various phases instead of understanding there are actually two great tribulations. But "after" means "after"! And "cut short" means "cut short" meaning the 7-year tribulation which was WWII was simply ended early -- it was not interrupted and then continued later, but it was ended. The 1st GT was the Holocaust/WWII ending in the Spring of 1945 rather than after the Fall of 1947.

So in no way dos the WTS' struggle to explain the great tribulation even begin to show any understanding!

6. Finally, the obvious understanding of the "last generation" that would see all these signs leading up to when Christ will arrive is completely fulfilled by the 1992 second coming. That is, Christ's "parousia" or the beginning of the signs leading up to the actual arrival, indeed, began in 1874. This is when "Michael stands up" as noted at Daniel 12:1. That is, after Christ's resurrection he goes up to heaven and sits at the right hand of God and waits. But then, when it is time to begin the witnessing work and to reestablish a true temple sect which will lead to gathering the modern elect, Michael is understood to "stand up" and thus begin his "parousia" which would cultimate in his actual "arrival." So his parousia began in 1874 and his actual arrival occurring in 1992. From 1874 to 1994 is a "generation" of 120 years, like the days of Noah. From 1914 to 1994 is a generation of 80 years (Ps. 90:1). All the signs and parables linked to the WTS are fulfilled by the end of the generation ending in 1994. Of note, the 2nd coming on December 25, 1992 and the last and first passover after Christ's return on April 6, 1993 both occur just before that generation ends in the Fall of 1994.

ALL THAT TO SAY THIS: Just because the WTS has been cast into spiritual darkness, does not mean God's word and these prophecies haven't a true understanding or have not come true! They have. The new focus of many posts now to the details of WTS teachings, is part of the foolish virgins arriving with their lamps now burning -- that is, their false teachings are now being corrected and they understand how logical and obvious the true fulflilments are. But it is also too late when they arrive to enter into the kingdom.

So we apparently are at that point where the WTS as the "rich man" would like to get a drop of water from Lazarus (Christ, me) to cool their tongue, but they can't use that drop of water. None of my refined and advanced truth can be used by them since it would mean exposing them as the false prophet and the evil slave! Even so, it is another indication that the door to the kingdom must now be closed! That is, once the "five foolish virgins" understand the truth, now that we have focus on actual teachings, then they realize who the true messiah must be. This will be more and more obvious to them and everyone else when they compare my teachings to theirs. This is the point when it is clear who the messiah is and they arrive to get into the kingdom. But I reject them at this point!! Armageddon soon follows. It's been 20 years since the 2nd coming in 1992, and though "delayed" it would not be late. So it's finally time!

So it's now happening, folks! The light is being shown to clearly show the WTS is the evil slave and false prophet. But at the same time, if the WTS is the false prophet, then you wonder who the true prophet is? Who is the true "faithful and discreet slave" who inherits all of God's belongings if not the WTS? Of course, the answer is the returned Jesus Christ himself, that's who! In other words: MOI! Me! I'm the prophesied "faithful and discreet slave" who inherits everything in the universe. Who more appropriate to have this reference than Jesus Christ himself? Who else but Jesus Christ would inherit all of God's belongings in heaven and earth?

So get ready for the second great tribulation, folks! The more you understand and have a clear understanding the WTS is stumbling and fumbling and don't know WTF they are doing, the more it will be clear by comparison that I do! You will see they have darkness but I have the light! So it will be abundantly clear once you see who the "rich man" in torment is, you will see who Lazarus is as well. Once everybody sees I'm truly the Christ, after all those recommendations for psychotherapy, then everybody's tune will change. But it is now starting to change! Clear evidence the WTS is now in spiritual darkness, will only make me look more messianic than ever!

I have the answers! They don't! Now, why is it that I have the answers? God chooses who has the light. My being able to explain these things in a convincing way, especially compared to the WTS' stumbling in the dark is another confirmation I'm the true Christ. My message is, that while you can now readily sweep the WTS under the rug as a false prophet, God's word still remains true and is fulfilled! Just because the WTS is clearly false, does not mean the Bible is false.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

DATA-DOG

In other words: We will zig-zag our way as we go, call it a "progressive understanding of the truth", and that zig-zag, rather than showing our lack of insight and guideance from the Holy Spirit, serves as loyalty test to the ones that are spiritually weak, weeding out the unworthy ones. Fabulous!

What ever happened to: “Look! My servant whom I chose, my beloved, whom my soul approved! I will put my spirit upon him, and what justice is he will make clear to the nations. He will not wrangle, nor cry aloud, nor will anyone hear his voice in the broad ways. No bruised reed will he crush, and no smoldering flaxen wick will he extinguish, until he sends out justice with success."- Matthew 12:18-20

The spirit makes things CLEAR, not confusing, even for the ones that are having doubts.

Eden

• carla
    carla

Thanks Doug!

note to self- print later

• Borges
    Borges

Eden one - I know this is off topic, but your avatar is the best one I've ever seen. Especially when you read that crap the wt wrote in the latest watchtower. I'm wondering how people can eat that sh..t. (and I feel exactly how your avatar looks like)

• whathappened
    whathappened

Wow, such impressive work. I will print this out and send this anonymously to my still in elder friends and family. Anyone see anything dangerous about this idea?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Just post it from a town you are not known to visit !

Thanks Doug ! excellent as usual !

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

i like the reasonning. thank you

• freckles12
    freckles12

I'm going to print this for later.

Thanks

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

The Watchtower Society is embracing preterism or partial preterism. I read the magazine and they did not evne mention the "parousia" of Christ just the great tribulation. As for me i beleive all things were fulfillled in the 1st century."truly i tell you ( jesus speaking those right in front of him) some of you standing here will NOT die until you see the son of man coming in his Kindom". Also he said they would not finish going through all the tribes of Israel before he returned on the clouds. Mankind has been in spiritual bandage and deception ofr 2000 years .The Kingdom is here within the hearts of True believers. It cannot be seen, it is no part of this world, it is not built with bricks an mortar it is spiritual and here now.

• recovering
    recovering

Does this mean that Christ is now the mediator for the great crowd?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit