I heard Jehovah's Witnesses were the first ones on the scene in Boston providing assistance.

by Theocratic Sedition 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

You know those articles from the WT are coming, along with emails from JW friends and family. All the shameless self-attaboys, and fictitious observations by non-JWs remarking on how JWs provided the most and best assistance to the victims.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Then, theres the angelic intervensions that prevented some dubs from going or being near the blast sites.

S

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sorry you lost a Leg!.....

We have WatchTower Literature for you!..

Don`t Forget to Send Y our Insurance Money..

To the WBT$!!..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jgYGfwN6t34/UFuCUQZTbOI/AAAAAAAAAEc/hIV3flk7ybI/s1600/ambulance-chasers.jpg

...................................OUTLAW

• goatshapeddemon
    goatshapeddemon

JWs don't run marathons. Too much time away from service spent training.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I do know one elder that does marathons. I am not sure if he was in Boston. I will eventually find out.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I do know one elder that play tennis about every weekend. He is pretty good at it.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

So are the Williams sisters ........................

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Lets review: .... It's a cult.

• Resistance is Futile
    Resistance is Futile

I recently had a JW tell me that they were "the first ones there" at Newtown. Shameless self-promotion. How on earth would someone even verify that?

So let's get this straight, they won't perform any real charity, but whenever a disaster or tragic event happens they come running in with their pamphlets.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Hello Theo, Thank you for my bedtime chuckle. lol

Nite - nite ,

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit