I heard Jehovah's Witnesses were the first ones on the scene in Boston providing assistance.

by Theocratic Sedition 45 Replies latest jw friends

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

They always say that. They were saying it 30 years ago. Nothing has changed. You may have noticed that there will be no public recognition, thanking the borg for their fast response. I guess thats proof enough of their disalusion.

• l p
    l p

Aren't they always?

• donny
    donny

You know that you will eventually hear statements like "I normally run the Boston Marathon every year, but this year I took up Jehovah's challenge of Auxiliary Pioneering and as a result I was spared form that calamity. I am so happy that Jehovah opened that door for me."

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

With Watchtowers in hand, ready to peddle literature. It would be funny, if it weren't true.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I am pretty sure the first ones on the scene were the stand-by medical teams.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'm not surprissed that stories among the dubs are starting to appear. They have such a deluded view of themselves because they've been conned into thinking this small cult is headline news. No one cares about them.

• sir82
    sir82

Yes, they were there.

As people lay bleeding on the street, they were quick to say....

"I see I've caught you at an inconvenient time, due to your massive hemorrhaging. However, I would like you to know that the reason you are suffering is due to the issue of universal sovreignty. Isn't that comforting?

Let me leave you this 192 page book (you'll have time to read as you recuperate from your amputation) and I'll drop by your hospital bed when I need to finish my service time for the morning.

Have a good day!"

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Yes because of all the fine education 'dubs have pursued, they have all these superman abilities to run to these tragic events and offer, a magazine.

• thecrushed
    thecrushed

Umm excuse me but i just heard on npr that right after the explosions the people in the crowds ran towards the blast zone to help. so much for their worldlys are all selfish evil people theory. im proud of those brave souls.

• trujw
    trujw

The only place they ran to was the hospital to make sure if the bomb didnt kill a jw their no blood policy will.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit