Is There Other Sites Many Members Are Bailing To? M.I.A JWN People, where did they go?

by ÁrbolesdeArabia 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jgnat
    jgnat
    per·co·late

/'p?rk??lat/

Verb
    1. (of a liquid or gas) Filter gradually through a porous surface or substance.
    2. (of information or an idea or feeling) Spread gradually through an area or group of people.
    Synonyms
    filter - filtrate - strain - infiltrate - seep - ooze
  • steve2
    steve2

One of the strengths of the internet is the freedom to roam. I come and go as time and circumstances allow. I like the variety of opinions on this site. I don't care how strongly people articulate their opinions provided they stay within the guidelines. I saw some sites a few years ago that seemed very controlled and buttoned-down and I did not want that - yet I acknowledge those forumswere well liked by people.

I stopped thinking, "What's wrong?" years ago when certain posters seemed to have stopped posting. This is the internet - which as caught up in it as we get is not actually "life" .

• sd-7
    sd-7
    I swear "percolatin" is one of the greatest words ever. I don't think I've ever seen it spelled until now btw.

Ah. Good to know I have aided you in the quest to spell awesome words. Though I suppose the apostrophe kind of turned it into a bit of slang...

--sd-7

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

There's a lot going on on Facebook.

That said, it is nice to know JWN is still here alive and kicking to come back home to. :)

I briefly joined one of the new sites that sprang up, but got tired of reading posts written by bitter folks who got deleted from this site and found that the person who started that site was a hypocrite for decrying the moderation of this site while being more heavy-handed at moderation on the other site than the moderators of this site are here.

The grass is always greener on the other side . . .

• Scott77
    Scott77

Very intersting to hear about you. I have always been checking on what you would be telling us regarding what is all about Conti cases. In the wake of Watchtower filling a couple of weeks ago, please can you tell us when the Counti side will be filling their 'rebuttal'?

Scott77

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Are not is. Conti case info is on a separate thread. Just search it and you'll find.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I miss you finallysomeprid...

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

James Wood was the brother-atheist who introduced me to the interview of Sam Dunlap, it was one of those turning points in my life where you can't make any more excuses for the wickedness I witnessed take place. The excuse of "waiting on Jehovah" clicked in my head, Jehovah had sent members like James Wood and his recommendation of Dunlaps interview to my aid!

I noticed the woman I asked if she was a Muslim has disappeared since we talked. JWN attacts various religious individuals with strange claims from time to time. I had a member who was Muslim try to get me to go to a Mosque to find the Truth! I spent over two years studying Islam and I did not like what I found, why do you think the Watchtower never speak's ill of that religion? They are scared to death of Muslims and the Islamic Empire, Muslims tolerate JWs in some lands because some Muslims feel as I was told "JWs have it almost together, they don't belive in a crazy three in one God, like the true followers of Allah", he went on to say "he did not like JWs the more we talked, the more he was foaming at the mouth when I started to qoute the Quran and ask questions"

We have a wide audience, I wonder who else comes to this site incognito?

• lisavegas420

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit