Did reading Jwfacts help you? Please take a moment to say thanks..

by The Quiet One 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

It seems as though so many of the stories of people who are now mentally free that I read on here involved reading Jwfacts.com at some point along the way.. He basically saved my sanity (questionable, I know!), and was never as sensational and garish as other sites which immediately scared me away. Why not take a minute out of your day to say thanks for any difference that Jwfacts made to your life, and tell us what it was that helped you?..

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Of course. It helps a lot. I left before knowing about the site, but I use it as a tool to persuade others. So thank you indeed.

• whathappened
    whathappened

Reading www.jwfacts.com convinced me that they were misinterpreting pretty much every scripture they use to support their unique doctrines.

Yes, thank you jwfacts.

• cedars
    cedars

Yes it did, very much so. Thanks Paul for a wonderful website - a treasure trove of information! I still delve into it from time to time...

Cedars

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Yes, and I do thank JWFACTS for his site.

Although already on the way out when I first started on jwfacts, what was great was the reassurance that it wasn't just me going nuts. Someone else had done their research, too - and far more of it!

Also liked that their was no "Christian" slant/bias. Just the facts, ma'am.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

When I first started my research on the Watchtower on the internet I found several sites that perfectly fitted the profile that the organization makes of the "typical" apostate...bitter, hateful, disrespectful, deceiving and twisting facts to discredit the "brothers". Some YouTube videos were just rants with no substance other than voicing anger against the Watchower. I also found other sites that used the Watchtower's own publications to show the flaws in their teachings...Shazoloo's, Watchtower Comments and ex-Gilead Missionary videos were eye openers for me. But most of all, JWFacts was instrumental for my awakening...every subject I had doubts about were clearly addressed using sound reasoning. In most cases I was relieved to see I was not the only one seeing things differently than the Watchtower or having doubts that their teachings are bible-based. But most of all I found that the tone used by the many contributors to JWFacts was reassuring, confident and open to debate. These site contributed in opening my mind, allowing me to free myself from the control of the Watchtower, and I am very thankful for that.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

I came across the jwfacts website *after* I began doubting and questioning, and began looking online for resources. Their page about Jesus not being mediator for anyone else except the "144,000" was immensely helpful and well-researched.

A big THANK YOU for Paul and JW facts! Informative, helpful, well presented. :)

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

jwfacts.com is one of the premier web sites addressing the Watchtower organization, what it stands for, and what it has done to so many unsuspecting individuals.

Thanks Paul for all your hard work! You're one great guy!!!

Marvin Shilmer

• extractor
    extractor

I can't even imagine the number of HOURS & HOURS of work Paul put into that website. It is THE go-to site for exactly what it's called, "facts". Three cheers for Mr. Grundy are not nearly enough.

THANK YOU!!!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I agree with and thoroughly endorse all the comments above !

It was with me as with others, some time after I had left that I discoverd Paul's site, but it opened my eyes to the total extent of WT error.

I only knew of the doctrines that I had found for myself to be false, and of some "papering over" or sanitizing of WT history, that was obvious to me a soon as I read the "Proclaimers" book when it came out all those years ago.

I had, for instance, never examined the Blood doctrine until reading Paul's excellent reeasonings, what a difference that made !

But JWfacts showed me that I could safely take what became my default position, if the WT uniquely teaches this, then it is wrong.

Thank you Paul !

I know that because of the calm and considered way the articles are written, I would have happily read them had I discovered the site as an active JW.

A "Treasure Trove" indeed !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit