Did reading Jwfacts help you? Please take a moment to say thanks..

by The Quiet One 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

THANK YOU, JWFACTS!

• mind blown
    mind blown

Without question. JWfacts is MY bible and a treasure trove cove of information.

JWfacts uses the WTS own information to reason on facts. The feel of the site leans more towards information, instead of emotion.

Thank you

• blondie
    blondie

I direct readers of my comments every week to that site.....EXCELLENT SITE.

• DanmeraDinglebum
    DanmeraDinglebum

When I first started waking up, I was still afraid of the big bad apostate sites. jwfacts was helpful, because it was facts...It was a jumping off site for me, I could take stuff from there and I could then research myself.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Its well done and represents alot of hard work. It does the polar opposite that a site like "six screens" does.

Honestly, I think the respectful tone of discourse and kindness in outreach cannot be understated in its power to reach minds.

If you come off as angry or a lunatic, you just reseed the thoughts planted in the mind of the typical JW about "apostates".

• Pterist
    Pterist

Yes, absolutely !

I was so grateful that I contacted Paul via e-mail and offered financial support for maintaining his web site, Paul replied and graciously declined any financial support, which made me respect him even more for his honest and sincere motivations.

Keep up the good work my friend.

Shalom

• The Quiet One
  • steve2
    steve2

A well-researched and nicely balanced site. I have no hesitation in directing others there. Some sites are shock! horror! obsessed and would seem to scare away any interested parties, but no Paul's: His site is Paul is refreshingly candid, honest and sensible.

• krejames
    krejames

Yes definitely JW Facts. Like others I had come across apostate sites in the past and so many of the claims seemed to be hearsay (usually personal bad experiences with elders etc) and unverifiable. I just dismissed most of that as being people with a sour grapes and axes to grind because my experiences with JWs as r&f and elders have been positive. To be frank, apostates scared me off as I just couldn't relate to them and they seemed to fit exactly with my expectations of them as created by the WTs!

When I came across JWFacts, it was something different though - it was stuff I could check for myself, with source material (often from the WTS own publications) and rather than ranting against the society, it was sensible, non-confrontational and without sensationalism. I still take everything with a pinch of salt unless it has references or source material I can check out for myself so JWFacts seems to be the place where I find reliable information. I would definitely direct people there if I was trying to wake them up.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thank you! I always direct people to their website!!! Even my doctor was curious about me leaving the JW's after 49 years and she was curious so I gave her the web-address.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit