Did reading Jwfacts help you? Please take a moment to say thanks..

by The Quiet One 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Quiet One
  • gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

JWfacts very informative spent time reading today. Thank You!!

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

It is the go to site for Jws desiring to wake up from the nightmare produced by the WTBTs.

Paul,... Please tell me you are backing this site up at more than one location.

Rumor has it that the GB hit themselves in the head with a bullpen hammer every time Paul adds new info to his site.

Thank you Paul,.. Thank you for helping clear my mind that allowed me to set myself, wife and children free from this enslavement.

Scummydross aka NJY

• wasblind
    wasblind

JWFACTS

• mrquik
    mrquik

Thanks Paul. I've directed a number of people to your site. Keep up the good work.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Yes, I felt okay looking at it while I was doing some research on JW's and mental health. Personally, it didn't feel as "wrong" to me, as sites like this where it was open commentary. As I kept reading more information on the site, I thought, these points cannot be right. Let me prove just one point wrong and I'll never look again. Well, as you see, this is where I ended up. Thank you jwfacts.

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Yes, JWFacts is a professional presention. Thank you very much. The facts are so overwhelming; the website is like a pneumatic nailer rapid firing into the "WT coffin".

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

All of the things as JW that I had issues with, jwfacts helped me to form coherent arguments. Thank you jwfacts!

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Are we in the backslapping mode now? Just hit the search button and you will find thousands of members saying "Thank You!" to Mr. Grundy. I wish he had a comments section on his articles so we could add stuff.

The article on Disfellowshiping and the United Nations Conspiracy are "Crash!"

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Yes! Thank you JWfacts along with Ray Franz, Diane Wilson, JWnet, JWSurvey, JWStruggle and a hots of others out there. I give out the websites to all of these to help others along with a number of books. I am truly very thankful for all of those who work hard to inform us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit