in regards to AAWA

by johnamos 46 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Johnamos do more research my boy have you even read Crisis of Conscience yet? Many of us have shown up late for the party that's okay just keep learning my man, AAWA is here to help us ALL.

• cantleave
    cantleave

all really staged in order to make way for the UN to come in and take control finally as the one world government?

Since the UN is made up of different nations is that not somewhat self-defeating?

• StoneWall
    StoneWall
    Have you read and do you understand:
    Ezekiel 13

Yes I have and do but "evidently" you haven't. Allow me to quote the first few verses directly from the NWT for ya.

13 And the word of Jehovah continued to occur to me, saying: 2 “Son of man, prophesy concerning the prophets of Israel who are prophesying, and you must say to those prophesying out of their own heart, ‘Hear the word of Jehovah. 3 This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Woe to the stupid prophets, who are walking after their own spirit, when there is nothing that they have seen

hmmm what I got underlined in the above scripture sure seems like what the WT society has done over the years, when they are walking after their own heart and spirit when there is nothing they have seen. Everytime they've "prophesied" something it has failed to come true. Do your history lesson on the Org and you can learn a lot. Such as the end of the system supposedly coming in 1914,1925,1975 and then before the turn of the century. Yes there's even more dates that they said but I just like to use the ones above because its so easy with them to show how misleading they actually were.

Now why don't you go read those scriptures again you asked us if we had read and then come back for more discussion.

Oh one more thing regarding the UN....the WT society was a NGO of the UN for years until it came out publicly, then they had to distance themselves. Research Watchtower NGO and you may even learn something.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Or I wish I could tell y’all that I am going to do something like cause an earthquake (with Jehovah’s spirit backing me) at a certain place and time, then after I posted such info then it occurred just as I said…then maybe you would listen and believe what I say.

No. That would just be a co-incidence. It would need to be repeated prophecy and consitantly accurate.

• iarts
    iarts

johnamos, is this you?

Avalanche (Dominikos Ioannis Petrakis [1] ) is a Marvel Comics supervillain and an enemy of the X-Men.

A Cretan mutant, Avalanche possesses the ability to generate seismic waves from his hands that are strong enough to create earthquakes of varying sizes and to disintegrate any substance other than living tissue. He has been a member of the Brotherhood of Mutants and Freedom Force.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avalanche_(comics)

If it is you, why would we listen to a supervillain?

If not, why would we listen to someone who assumes the characteristics of a supervillain?

• johnamos
    johnamos

really SW that is your reply to me??? really???

do you not understand that i am saying that those books apply to Jehovah's people, so yes i know they are the "stupid prophets"!!! do you not think that i know of the falsehoods that the GB teach??? but what has Jehovah said in regards to?

"‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: "‘For the reason that YOU men have spoken untruth and YOU have visioned a lie, therefore here I am against YOU,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah." And my hand has come to be against the prophets that are visioning untruth and that are divining a lie. In the intimate group of my people they will not continue on, and in the register of the house of Israel they will not be written, and to the soil of Israel they will not come; and YOU people will have to know that I am the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, for the reason, yes, for the reason that they have led my people astray, saying, "There is peace!" when there is no peace, and there is one that is building a partition wall, but in vain there are those plastering it with whitewash.’

"Say to those plastering with whitewash that it will fall. A flooding downpour will certainly occur, and YOU, O hailstones, will fall, and a blast of windstorms itself will cause a splitting. 12 And, look! the wall must fall. Will it not be said to YOU men, ‘Where is the coating with which YOU did the plastering?’ "Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said, ‘I will also cause a blast of windstorms to burst forth in my rage, and in my anger there will occur a flooding downpour, and in rage there will be hailstones for an extermination. And I will tear down the wall that YOU men have plastered with whitewash and bring it into contact with the earth, and its foundation must be exposed. And she will certainly fall, and YOU must come to an end in the midst of her; and YOU will have to know that I am Jehovah

do you know what my first post was here on this board???

• wasblind
    wasblind

The WTS feels Your pain johnamos,

for years they been tellin' folks certain event would take place at a certain time

" Bible chronology also pinpointed in advance the time when certain important events would take place."___Reasoning from the scriptures book page 93

" Before the last members of thegeneration that was alive in 1914 will have passed off the scene, all of the things foretold will occur, including the "great tribulation " in which the present wicked world will end " ______Reasoning From the scriptures book page 97

" ( The "generation" that was alive at the begining of the fulfillment of the sign in 1914 is now well along in years. The time remaining must be very short."_________Reasoning From the Scriptures book page 239

" Thus what is taught is not from men but from Jehovah " _____Sept 15 2010 WT para 8 page 13

" It is true that the witnesses have made mistakes in thier understanding of what would occur at the end of certain time periods "_____Reasoning from the scriptures book page 136

Oops , Newlight

Jehovah's Witnesses can't even connect the dots they claim that Bible chronology pinpointed

Question : Under the heading of FALSE PROPHETS in the Reasoning book. Why is the scripture ( Deuteronomy 18:21-22 )

that best describes a FALSE PROPHET left out of that entire chapter ??????

Because it describe best what the WTS is

Carry on Cedars

• thecrushed
    thecrushed

Lets play bible ping pong! PUKE i second cantleaves response facepalm

• wasblind
    wasblind

Bible ping pong ain't needed, They're own literature tells the tale of these False prophets

• JeffT
    JeffT

I just read those scriptures. What do they have to do with the WTBS and AAW?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit