in regards to AAWA

by johnamos 46 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• johnamos
    johnamos

Oh how I wish I could just write out something that would cause you all to know and understand that what I say is true. Or I wish I could tell y’all that I am going to do something like cause an earthquake (with Jehovah’s spirit backing me) at a certain place and time, then after I posted such info then it occurred just as I said…then maybe you would listen and believe what I say.

I am not against what you are trying to do; it is just the way you are going about it. And even more so, your lack of knowledge and belief in Jehovah and in his word the bible.

Yes, the MANY things you say against the WTS/GB are correct, but you fell to understand that this is all foretold and allowed to happen by Jehovah.

Have you read and do you understand:

Ezekiel 13

Joel 1-3

2 Thessalonians 2

Isaiah 29

Ezekiel 38 &39

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

So, why not be a bit more specific?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Hi johnamos. I'm sure you're very sincere.

Are you aware that you come over as a bit..............er................well...............'Harold Camping' or 'watchtower(R) 1975ish'?

If you can provide me through the divine £20,000.00 then I'll believe you.

• johnamos
    johnamos

quote- Are you aware that you come over as a bit..............er................well...............'Harold Camping' or 'watchtower(R) 1975ish'?- end quote

what did i say that came over as such? and have you read and do you understand the books and chapters i cited?

• cantleave
    cantleave

You can make the bible correlate to whatever you want, I could make those scriptures apply to the star trek!

The bible is a book written by the ignorant and has been used to control the even more ignorant ever since.

• johnamos
    johnamos

Ok…fine, let’s through the bible out…there it’s gone. Are you watching the news? Are you aware of what is taking place? Do you know that WW3 is looming and that it is all really staged in order to make way for the UN to come in and take control finally as the one world government?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

johnamos -

what did i say that came over as such?

OK. Fair comment

and have you read and do you understand the books and chapters i cited?

I understand that god doesn't exist and the Bible is just another collection of anecdotes and history. therefore, I do not take it as literal or of any abiding worth other than literature.

Get me that £20,000.00 then I'll believe. Until then I will simply understand that when I really believed, worshipped and needed god his absence showed me he didn't exist.

But that's just me. If you want to believe then go ahead, I won't stop you.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I am reassured now, johnamos, that the new association is on the right track.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Do you know that WW3 is looming and that it is all really staged in order to make way for the UN to come in and take control finally as the one world government?

Have you met Larsinger? You two would make a great team.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

johnamos -

Are you watching the news?

Yes. It's fiction like all television.

Are you aware of what is taking place?

Only to the extent that I need to know. what will be will be.

Do you know that WW3 is looming and that it is all really staged in order to make way for the UN to come in and take control finally as the one world government?

No. This is conspiracy stuff and cannot be proven empirically. A one world government might be a good thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit