Elder and MS Extortion!

by jw07 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

I would contact the branch office to find out what is going on. Telling you not to tell spouses about it is wrong.

Why did nobody at the meeting have the balls to demand answers?

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Nigerians are known to be the world's most effective con-artists... just saying...

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Almost sounds like a shake down to me.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Apparently God needs money. How can the all-wise, all-powerful Creator of the Universe be so bad at handling money?

Maybe it's not him. Maybe it's the people he entrusted to care for his Domestics (no wonder we're waiting on the appointment over the Belongings).

But that still means God's not so good at hiring people. Maybe he needs a new HR Department. Jesus, are you listening? Daddy's coming and man is he pissed!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hmmm! Does your CoBE have any gambling debts? This is not WTS modus operandi!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Doesn't sound like a Ponzi scheme but more like a shake down from a brother of some authority planning to move on but collect some money in the process for all his work.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

"account information was provided for the deposits. We were asked to take down the account info and to call certain elders if there were issues. "

This could be a start for an investigation.

• His Excellency
    His Excellency

Is the coordinator of the Body a Nigerian?

• AwareBeing
    AwareBeing

If the guy selling this idea is doing what I think your describing,

then if he were an insurance agent he could looking at...

his license being revoked, ordered to a hearing, fined up to $500,

make restitution of fees and reimbursements and or spend up to 5 years in prison!

This would be considered: "misrepresentation", "false advertising" and

possible "rebating" for said favors from God and or "inducements" for privileges.

It smells of deception and classic W.T. 'mind over money trickery'. - AwareBeing

• tiki
    tiki

it sounds VERY fishy. no one should give a dime unless they know exactly what it is for and about. scams are out there everywhere.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit