Long time reader first time poster

by MissMyHarley 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Welcome Harley! Glad to have you here with us

• flipper
    flipper

MISSMYHARLEY- Welcome to the board and freedom of mind ! We are here as a support to you and yours

• tec
    tec

Welcome Missmyharley!

• mind blown
    mind blown

Welcome! Such great news to know you're getting out with your marrige in tact....AWESOME

FYI there's been A LOT of new JWN members recently!! A massive shit storm must be brewing in the JW community!

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

MissMyHarley - You're my hero! Getting out after only a year! I put in 30 years of my life - what a waste. Enjoy your demon bell!

• finally awake
    finally awake

Welcome! It's great that you are getting out. Just Ron and I wasted the entire decade of our 30s in the Borg.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

MissMyHarley , Thank you for sharing a bit of your story with us.

My brother and his wife, were regular pioneers, back in the day. They would get home from the Sunday meeting, take off their KHall clothes, put on their stylin' leathers, bandanas, necklaces, the whole shabang, jump on their Harley, and feel that motor running, get out on the Highway. lol ... I am glad, he had that feeling of escape, freedom and happiness.

Just Lois

• TheSophist
    TheSophist

Welcome. As everyone else has said, education is not a safe guard against mind control. I was degreed when I started with the Dubs and I was as someone else put it "more creative" with my rationalizations as to why this was "the truth".

Get a copy of Freedom of Mind and Combatting Cult Mind Control by Steve Hassan, you MUST read them.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    2002 Road King custom paint, Bud lite blue with ghost flames. She's an old girl but so are we and Ole' Blue just purrs real nice to (thanks to Vance and Hines pipes). What kind of iron horse do you ride? My wife's eyesight is all but gone now so we might have to move to a Can Am soon, so this could be the last year for the old girl. I hope not and Nan says it's ok, she must have nerves of steel. We rode to AR last year thinking about an East Coast jont this year. Maybe NC,SC,WV,KY,TN. Have'nt rode the Dragon Tail for a couple years now.

I live less than 20 miles from the dragon.

Have lost a couple of friends to it.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Looking forward to reading more of your story. Great to hear that you and your wife are on the same page. Carpe Diem!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit