Long time reader first time poster

by MissMyHarley 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Welcome!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome! You've gotten a quick education and taken the fast-track into the elite group of exJWs!

• designs
    designs

Welcome

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Well, kiss that dear old mother of yours for us, and get on your bikes and ride while your wife can still do it. Let the fresh air blow through your brains.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

MissMyHarley - a seriously warm welcome to you and your wife. So happy that you are going to be fading (wow this is the third time I'm typing something like that today)

Take care of mum and yes make sure no one in that faith can get their grubby paws on her estate! So as you suggested, perhaps karma saw it fit you were "in" for a bit - sometimes we go through stuff because it serves a purpose - in this case - clearly so.

Enjoy your bikers experience!

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

MissMyHarley,

Welcome from a Brit biker! Great to hear you got out with friendships still in tact. We were in 30 + years so had to start all over again. I ride a BMW r1200rt and wifey FreeandHappy goes pillion. Its amazing that all our new friends we've made are all bikers, they really are a happy welcoming bunch. As is everyone here!

We've done a tour of Ireland and off in June to see France, Germany and Switzerland. Man, we love being freeee!

GoneAwol..for good

• stillin
    stillin

Miss my Harley.

great to hear from you. There is a couple that are "newly-interested" at the hall where I go. They ride and seem like good folks. I wish I could warn them w/o tipping my hand, but I think they are figuring things out.

If you find it a bother to proofread, or you have an afterthought, the little pencil icon in the right corner allowed you to edit for the next 30 minutes after you post.

i live about 35 miles from the dragon, know lots of people who tackle it, bikes, cars. Not racing or anything, just a little something to keep themselves awake.

unfortunately for me, my born in wife seems to have been infected with that same gold-digging disposition that she grew up around.

ride safe kept my harley

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MissMyHarley:

Welcome.

Please don't blame yourself for being "taken in". Most of us feel the same way. Having a college education has nothing to do with it. You are not a mind-reader and don't have a crystal ball. They simply did not lay all the cards on the table.

Be on top of everything with your aging mother and be with her all the time. Play the fade game until you no longer need to.

Nobody needs to tolerate being seen as a "cash cow" and that is exactly what many of the deadbeat people there would see you as!

Thankfully, you have seen it for what it is.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Welcome! You should celebrate waking up after a year. That's fantastic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit