So...What Are YOU Doing Tonight?

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• garyneal
    garyneal

The brother giving the talk said that out of 19 million who attended last year, only less that 9000 partook. I thought that number was over 10,000 now.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Last year was 12,604

• garyneal
    garyneal

Thanks, just as I thought. That brother had no idea what he was talking about. Just the usual witness spiel about who has the heavenly hope and who does not.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I upgraded a few more of my Christmas lights to a better type of light (newer, too). I also ordered some more of the newer LED light bulbs, while they were on sale at 5 toilet papers per bulb (assuming they are in stock--all too often, with these products, they run out of stock quickly) at 1000 Bulbs. Just so I will have a nice collection of them should they ever get banned or one company seizes the designs and they all start coming out the same as with the squiggly things.

Sure beats wasting the time rejecting salvation from both sides, and rejecting Astaroth.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

wizard: why is the grimoire which contains a lot of the information on these deities named after solomon?

• maisha
    maisha

the other 3000 they consider as fakes...

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

it was pissing down with rain. i got drenched. ate nuts. surfed the web. had a massage. and totally forgot it was memorial evening. like nudda!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I had a good night. Slept like a baby.

• minimus
    minimus

MrsJ, I bet you did!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit