So...What Are YOU Doing Tonight?

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I think I'll go to my favorite`watering hole and help "celebrate" tonight's festivities.

What are you doing this evening?

Anyone going to the "Lord's Evening Meal"?

• Honesty
    Honesty

Just gonna chill out and maybe watch a basketball game on TV.

I went to the Lord's Evening meal a couple of months ago but

was too sick to go last week.

• pixel
    pixel

Going to Memorial...

• franticfran
    franticfran

There is growing tension in our house,because my husband wants to go,or at least he says he is sorry he is not going but feels he cant go to our old KH I have suggested if he realy wants to he should go to another one,then I get the question, "do you want to go?" No I reply, not even if it was in the shed at the bottom of the garden. I have wasted enough of my life with this organisation!! No regrets either. Roll on tomorrow!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Cook dinner, fool around with the hubby.

• Lynnie
    Lynnie

My mother wondering if I was going and I said "NO". She said "your loss". Really? I said to her WTF would I go to some place where the people hate me (I'm DF'd) and won't speak to me? Oh they don't hate you she says. Really again? What is wrong with these people?

• minimus
    minimus

You can't fool around on such a holy night!

• ingimar
    ingimar

Think that I will go for a long walk in the park while my husband takes on his cult personna and attends his little function. If I stay home, I will just get myself all worked up. I will stay out long enough to allow the the glassiness to be out of my husband's eyes by the time I see him. I will not any questions about how it was or who he saw. I will let him think that I had a great time without him.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Whats holier than getting a little nookie?

• undercover
    undercover

fool around with the hubby.

You can't fool around on such a holy night!

You can if there's bondage and piercings involved

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit