So...What Are YOU Doing Tonight?

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I'm going to the frickin' reject jesus party for my wife ... crap, why?! she doesn't appreciate it, she expects it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ErQUYNeYfM

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

ya it was an odd conversation.... He calls once or twice a year. Nice family to be honest. I've in the past said the JW fader things.... I'll think about it, good thoughts, thanks for the reminder.... today I said I'll never go back, I'm much happier, I'm athiest.... but his JW wording didn't flinch? cheers to waking up

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" MrsJ, when it happens, don't feel bad or dirty."

*sidestepping your meaning and inserting (pun maybe intended) my own* I never do Mini Dot.

• andys
    andys

I will be at home playing my PS3 since I am off of work tonight, but also have my weekend planned I will be celebrating easter the weekend since I am off of work which will be so much more fun to go to since I am into celebrating all the holidays.

• MsGrowingGirl20
    MsGrowingGirl20

I just got home from school aand I'm chatting with a 'worldly' friend about her birthday party next month. After I'm gonna study my tail off for exams!

This org has tainted me so much from spiritual things.

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

I'll be going to the Khall. Alone... Probably smelling of this tasty bottle of Quails Gate Gewürztraminer I have beside me... Lol.

Wifey (jw) just left for a night shift, couldn't get the night off. Our friends were telling her to call in sick or threaten to quit! Wifey thinks that is foolish. I really did hope she would be able to come, we don't need more het from the elduhs at the moment. Oh well. It would be different if I were to skip it... They would be knocking down my door right away!

Still impressed that she chose work over memorial... She's feeling guilty. I tried to make her feel better by telling her that for a few years after 1935 when the 2 class thing started, the "other sheep" didn't even attend... I got as far as telling her its all wrong scripturally before she cut me off. We'll see which of these seeds sprouts!

I've already got her wheels turning by making her think about why there's no flood-borne sediment layer between the top soil and the 100 million year old ancient sea floor we live on. Even brought her home some fossils to prove it! One seed at a time....... But I digress..

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

This what I'm about to do.

• minimus
    minimus

The cognacs were good!

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Sittin at home watchin tv with my baby girl in hand. The wife went with her mom. should be back soon...

• garyneal
    garyneal

Was at the reject Jesus party tonight. What a snoozer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit