Shiver Me Timbers I Gots a Bible Study Matey!

by RayPublisher 100 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• soontobe
    soontobe
    Did they force the pirate to shave his beard before he got a Bible Study? Or will people be resurrected with their beards already shaved off? Who knew that resurrection would be such a, um, depilatory process?

Sometime around 1925, Jehovah totally changed his mind about facial hair, and apparently there are no Pirate exceptions.

• soontobe
    soontobe
    Next: Girls Pioneering with Disney Princesses!

Some of those princesses can be a real handful.

Fortunately, unlike men in Jehovah's New System, the women get to keep their facial hair.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

"Yaaarrggghhh, I been brought back to life! But... where's my BEARD gone?!"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Blackbeard. It was wicked and so God did not bring it back to life along with the rest of you. By the way, do you mind if we just call you Mr. Black?"

"...ARRGHHH!!"

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Just had a thought if Black Beard comes back in the new system will there be panic because of the story of Blck Beards ghost.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Will 15 men on a dead mans chest come back as well as the dead man?

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Hortensia, yes, that classic sign-language vidoe is the best the society has produced so far! Better than the pirates..the "Watchtower wankers" are just epic.

• cedars
    cedars

Cedars

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Will Jolly Roger come back or his he beyond the pale?

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

A psychologist was quoted in an article in Norway, that JW's are raising the future generation of serial killers; with the graphic, violent images WTBT$ produces in its children literature... [Norway is actually trying to get the kid's literature banned in that country]

What young kid is going to be thinking of studying with a pirate, even at my age [49], I'm thinking how cool it would be to be on that pirate ship with a cutlass and black powder pistol.

Hell, I might even dream about that tonight.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I heard on my last voyage that pirates were afraid of Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmegeddon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit