Shiver Me Timbers I Gots a Bible Study Matey!

by RayPublisher 100 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• soontobe
    soontobe

Pretty soon, pirates will be preaching

with Prince!

JW weddings will never be the same again!

Yo hoho! Ahoy, Matey! Don't batten down your hatches when I come up the driveway. I'm here to teach you about Jehovah's Kingdom so he doesn't make you walk the plank, savvy?

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Newly En. thanks but

I still get mixed up I can't tell my aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh from my graarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.

Still you can't beat a bit of buckling your swash !

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Well dang it! If there will be pirates in the new system, why did I leave WT then? They never told me I could have a chance of studying the bible with a pirate, I might go back to WT just for the "pirate benefit" What do pirates do best? Need I say more? hahahaha (raping and pillaging)

...but I must say I am disturbed by the fact they made the pirate clean up his look....they are always more sexy with long hair and beards

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I don't want to study with a pirate.

But, I call first dibs on studying with Genghis Khan.

If he's unavailable, Vlad the Impaler will do.

Joke: when asked why he had a ship's steering wheel on the front of his pants,

the pirate replied: "AAAAAARRRGH! Aye, matey- It's driving me nuts!"

• jgnat
    jgnat

Riiiight. The boy would MUCH RATHER be in a verdant park perusing a study book than on the deck of a PIRATE SHIP!

• tornapart
    tornapart

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.... Matt 6:21

Of course they want pirates to become JWs!!! They have lots of treasure...... don't they?

• ranmac
    ranmac

This is to inane to leave a smart ass comment.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Wait, is this real?

No way... no. I refuse to accept that. An organization that claims to have unlocked the wisdom of the one and only Creator of all things, does this?

• soontobe
    soontobe
    Wait, is this real?
    No way... no. I refuse to accept that. An organization that claims to have unlocked the wisdom of the one and only Creator of all things, does this?

This is like the freak in the van pulling up at a playground.

"Any of you kids want some candy?"

• Splash
    Splash

I see the pirate is making good progress in the study, the beard has gone.

Splash

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit