Shiver Me Timbers I Gots a Bible Study Matey!

by RayPublisher 100 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Aaaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhh Matey's can anybody explain the true depths of Davy's Jones locker? Aaaarrrrgg says me, what says you Matey?

And NOT the Davy Jones of the group MONKEES!

Y'all are just too funny! Keep it up!

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Thanks Cedars!

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Why did Robin Hood and his merry men attack Blackbeard ?

Because he shouted avast behind when he looked through his spy glass clapping eyes on Friar Tuck.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Cedars gets the credit for everything lately...what a PIRATE!

• man oh man
    man oh man

But how will the governing body handle the mutiny?

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

What does a pirate say at the end of a prayer?

"arrrrrrrrgh men!"

Why was the pirate DFed in the new system?

Because he kept referring to his Crow's Nest, and the uneducated elders thought that it was a sexual reference to his privates.

• Eustace
    Eustace

Pirates who are alive today and will very shortly be distroyed at Armageddon don't get a resurrection. Pirates who already lived and died will get one.

It is confusing. Do any other religions have this weird thing of it not being what you do, but when you do it?

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

It is confusing. Do any other religions have this weird thing of it not being what you do, but when you do it?

I am not aware of any. It creates the absurdity of a bloodthirsty pirate or Stalin or Mao coming back and getting another chance, while some very good and kind person who recognized that the doorknocker's religion is dodgy would get incinerated and destroyed forever.

Doesn't the Watchtower criticize Christians for believing that immoral people can get an eternal reward?

• lriddle80
    lriddle80

So, technically, Hitler gets to come back and have a chance at salvation? Crazy!!

• flipper
    flipper

Davy Jones of the Monkees ? Isn't he a ghost now ? He'd fit in as a good extra ghost pirate in " Pirates of the Caribbean " movies. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit