Shiver Me Timbers I Gots a Bible Study Matey!

by RayPublisher 100 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

BofH, of all the dumb articles and crap they have posted, this might be the most idiotic. Does anybody know any instances that are more idiotic (minus the coloring of Lot's wife)?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well, the classic is the sign-language video, of course

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

So blackbeard managed to keep his clothes but had to lose that beard pronto!

dumb asses

Oz

• Borges
    Borges

The Pirate is funny, but really bad is, that they are once again printing something for children with a picture of someone beeing executed.

They have a morbid and cynical way of thinking.

• cedars
    cedars

team meeting

Cedars

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Playing with vegetarian lions and preaching to pirates in a paradise on earth?

Sounds reasonable.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Does a pirate get to walk the plank into the baptismal pool? If he had peg leg and a hook hand, does he get to keep them in the new system? Will his parrot that he kept on his shoulder get a chance at everlasting life?

I think these are valid questions that Jehovah's organization needs to answer.

• soontobe
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99

Saw this during Thursdays meeting when I was browsing JW.org supposedly downloading the latest who are JW propaganda brochure. I had to physically stifle my laughter. I immediately thought why did he get resurrected in his pirate clothes but not his beard. I showed it to a friend after the meeting and we had a right laugh about it. I really do wonder what the nutters in Brooklyn are on.

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

How do you copy the picture of the pirates off the magazine?

Cedars, how do you add text to the white board?

Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit