The Apostate Boogeyman

by RayPublisher 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Freethinkers

Slaves. A nation of slaves, of everytribe, nation from out of the world. Into bondage. Mental and emotional, abused slaves.

To piggyback off vexxed's suggestion, and *lost*'s comment on the Witnesses, I like the ring of:

Freemen

• Londo111
    Londo111

We are the " Conscious class" or the "Awakened ones".

• wasblind
    wasblind

WILL THE REAL APOSTATES STAND UP !!!!!!!!!

What beliefs of jehovah's Witnesses set them apart as different from other religions ????

(2) " Anyone who publicly witnesses about Jehovah is usually identified as belonging to he one group____Jehovah's Witnesses" _____Reasoning From the Scriptures book page 199

If someone says____

" Christians are suppose to be witnesses for Jesus not Jehovah "

You might reply :

" But here is something that may be a new thought to you " _______Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 208

Galatians 1:8 Warns of anything beyond what is taught as the Goodnews even if it comes from an angel

In Acts 1:8 Jesus told his followers to be Witnesses of him. Why ? Because in Matthew 28:18

jesus had been given the authority to do so

And before that, in Matthew 17:5 Jehovah approves of Jesus and says to " Listen to him "

Isaiah 43 : 10 a Scripture Jehovah's Witnesses used to clarify their name

Had been changed by the authority given to Jesus because it was

qouted before the birth , death and the ressurrection of the Christ

Therefore The WTS have led the sheep into apostasy

Mark 13:13 States that the followers of Jesus would be hated in HIS name. And no other

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

I like the Awakened Ones, the Conscious, or Liberated ?

Freedom fighters ? What do you call someone

who awakes from a coma ? The Trance has broken.

I hate to tell you this, but I think thats

what "born again" means folks.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

I still prefer "Heritic".......conjurs up dark age images. Makes outsiders shudder.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Phizzy you are right we do not need to use the prejorative label the WT has smacked on people tht leave.

Being part of the " Dissident Movement" against the Watchtowetr means we can believe differently (Ie, aitheist, christian, agnostic, et al) but be united in our efforts to help as many as possible learn TTATT.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Whatever label JW's put upon themselves, they sometimes lyingly refer to themselves as Chrisitans for instance, they are in "The Deception".

As Finkelstein's thread says, whatever label we prefer to put upon ourselves, we are now really really "In The Truth !"

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Yes. I think "conscious class" was coined first, back in the 80s perhaps. Then later, "awakening class" or awakened Witnesses or "Strugglers" as we are sometimes called on JWStruggle lol.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I'm Jim 'Postate; yes, I'm the real 'Postate...

...all you other 'Postates are just imitatin'...

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Uh oh Vidiot you are scaring me- YOU ARE A REAL 'POSTATE BOOGEYMAN!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit