"They went out from us, but they were not of our sort..." - worst ever scripture to lead an anti-apostate talk?

by cedars 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cedars
    cedars

Hi never a jw - yes, this is for the forthcoming district convention - not the circuit assembly.

Cedars

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Is anyone else seeing in the forum index that the last post in this thread was by cedars five hours ago? Well, I guess you won't now that I posted. Just wondering why I don't see a post by him.

Edit: Oh, wow, that must have been a forum bug. There was no third page to this thread until I posted and saw cedars' post above mine. I had specifically thought of this possibility, that there was a missing page, and tested the Next button before making my post, and it simply brought up page 2 again. Weeeeird.

• Room 215
    Room 215

They use more exclamation points per line than the average edition of Batman comics...

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Galations 1:6-8 says who the apostates are concerning christianity, anyone that preaches a gospel other then the messiah. In one of the JW books they state that "they go beyond the good news of the bible". As we know their message has nothing to do with the messiah, They are the apostates.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit